Cowboy Carter 6.8 M daily streams after only 5 weeks. Why?

Pinkbutterflies

1 hour ago, on the line said:

Beyonce is a hype artist + album wasn't genuine. It feels like little Blue Oak Tree playing dress up at the luxury ranch rental Jay rented to "feel down to earth."

A "hype artist" that sold over 300M & grossed over 1.5B in touring in her entire career :gaycat2:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alexz

• swissman

• Pinkbutterflies

• PrudenceHCharmed

27 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

A "hype artist" that sold over 300M & grossed over 1.5B in touring in her entire career :gaycat2:

Gurl, I don't know if this is successful or not if you're not going to provide the exact age, gender, race, and duration of the career of the subject. Wtf!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

This album is like dead poets department. :giraffe: A chore to listen sometimes. 
It would have been better to have an Extended version of Renaissance. 

Cowboy too bloated and feels very similar even if some songs have different genres
I dont blame Beyonce. Country music-Western is just  not that entertaining.
We are here for pop country alberms but they have to be shorter. Hope the rock one has 16-18 songs
Here for long albums when theyre very ecletic and pop
i think is better to sell them as Double Albums  with Side 1-Side 2 or have Expanded editions
One long album feels like too much

We love albums who are more diverse and have more bops like :eli:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Honestly keep whacking her, maybe eventually she'll actually give us an era again. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

:ryan:

1 hour ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

It's better than the album that nobody cares at all like Chromatica, that Justin album, Glory and the latest by Shakira & Pink. 

After that commercial that was played during the Superbowl, Oscars and Grammys (and that's just the ones I know) no one cared about CC either. Props for her tremendous PR and connections.

2 hours ago, shimind said:

Its literally NOT. Its literal garbage worst unlistenable trash of last 10 years. 

Let it all out sweetie.

Beyoncé's Saboteur because the music, the acclaim, the artistry, the response, is all there. :giraffe: 

Guess pitchfork scores won't make people care about albums after all :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 weeks??? it feels like 3 months 

maybe that's why 

it does have amazing songs on it but i get tired listening to it in full 

I mean we told her and her team but they don't care

What do you want us to do? :suburban:

• Haha 1

nothing a few more cryptic posts on beencountry can't fix

:suburban:

• Haha 3

I mean, considering she's done nothing for it, not even a music video, I'm not surprised and it's what she deserves for these half-baked eras she's serving.

• Thanks 1

we don't care about streams, the album is critically acclaimed :coffee:

SO I finally just listened to the album :rip: while working and it's really gorgeous!

but yes, I can see why some call it a chore. A lot of it puts you in a down mood ngl, and it's one of those album you can listen to whole once, MAYBE twice if you aren't a stan. 

only songs I'd ever think of using (if I remember)

TYRANT- A+++++++++

SPAGHETTI

RIIVERDANCE

SWEET HONEY BUCKING-lmao I cackled 

DAUGHTER

JOLENE 

II MOST WANTED

I love B and the album but following her eras these days is absolutely boring as there's nothing going on. It's literally the album and then some months after we can expect the tour and that's about it.

No visuals, no performances, no promo in between. There's literally nothing happening.

CC is an album that def needed some actual promo and more exposure from Beyoncé herself since it isn't her usual type of music and most of her listeners aren't really into country music. They listened when it came out but had no reason to revisit since it's not their vibe and she did nothing to elevate these songs for that crowd, as they didn't had any visual component, groundbreaking performances etc. Bey sells her music especially through her performances, to the point that she can make you enjoy something you didn't like prior after seeing her performing it. But she's not doing anything

So in the end the album will feel just... there until the tour, when it'll have a lil revival until it dies down again and then go up again the day when/if she decides to release the visuals.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

she's annoying as hell and won't give an inch of promo

you have Ari out here giving her fans 6 singles, Taylor keeping her fans fed, yet Bey just drops and gives a thank you speech at the iheart radio awards :toofunny2:

• Like 2

It's just not a good album :celestial5:

It's doing fine for someone her age/tenure. But yeah because of the initial hype/debut it looks bad.

well..... I AM STILL LISTENING, but ***** 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, perfillusion said:

After that commercial that was played during the Superbowl, Oscars and Grammys (and that's just the ones I know) no one cared about CC either. Props for her tremendous PR and connections.

And what about that ACTUAL PERFORMANCE at the VMA only to be outcharted and outstreamed by RENAISSANCE? Not even Ariana, Blackpink and Elton John could make the album lasted more than 25 weeks on the UK charts. 

her fault for not releasing bodyguard and tyrant as double singles. then 2 most wanted and levis jeans as another double singles release.

Beyoncé relies too much on gimmicks but in the end she is disposable and forgettable.

ATRL allows users with -55 reputation scores to create threads, why?

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.