• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cesar

• i spit on haters

• makeme

• TROPICUM

Giving… it's giving… "all lives matter" ignorance with a side helping of 'desperate for a new storyline for her show'. Can we please make this family irrelevant? They contribute absolutely nothing to society. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Free the ribs being crushed in her met gala corset

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

I blame the corset 

I mean, who cares what Kim K thinks about genocide in the first place, such a weird thing to be fussed about

• Like 5

she did use Dump to free that woman from prison... so she does like freeing people :huh:

She could've just said cease fire :skull:

2 hours ago, CottageHore said:

I'd prefer these celebrities don't say a single thing about this **** instead of saying such stupid, blatantly careless stuff like this. Kim doesn't care. She's a billionaire with a clinically significant God complex. Her only goal is to remain increasingly famous. She doesn't know what's going on in Palestine because she doesn't need to. She's protected and has everything she needs. I'd prefer she doesn't pretend to care, if you can even call this "caring" and y'all need to stop expecting any celebrities who aren't politicians to speak on this genocide unless you wanna normalize a world where we value disingenuous remarks and apologies that mean nothing.  

Agree. I don't expect them to speak on it. 

She's a zionist. Of course she doesn't want to say free Palestine

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

She's garbage

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Shameful to say the least.

I feel like people are directing their anger to all the wrong places

• Like 2

Free. My. Mind. ARTPOP 

:suburban:

Rihanna said something similar if i'm not mistaken 

Okay Ya'll doing a lot. It's giving all lives matter. It's not a good look at all.

However she has done a lot more for the people than all of us combined, I'm sure. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Makes you wonder what the top 1% talk about.

They deserve it for making these dumb broads famous. Making them feel like they're so important meanwhile everything they wore and sold was a rip off of someone else. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

lmao 90% of atrl's multi-millionaire faves dgaf and continue to stay silent so it doesn't affect their careers. kim saying a nothing answer is very on brand  

Idk why y'all are expecting celebrities, like Kim, to have some astounding words on this matter… she's a CELEBRITY…

the campaign turns into aggressive witchhunt and they seem angry all the time, we know how she is for more than a decade and absolute no point give her a headline.

I mean at least she breached the topic at all, unlike Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, etc etc

I get the sentiment overall and largely agree but I hate this sense of moral equivalence to this conflict. Israel is an occupying force and is snatching land every single year from Palestinians effectively ethnically cleansing them :rip: One side is clearly more at wrong and has been for decades now. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.