Ariana Grande - "the boy is mine"

GuusLima

Everyone is coming together to block Billie. Queen Ariana welcome to the club! :jonny6:

• Haha 8

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Truth Teller

• Blue Monday

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Trip

It's about time... (I didn't like the choice tho)

28 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Yeah, in my mind that was the lead single :deadbanana2:

Let's just pretend it was :bird:

OT: we need this to be at least a cute top 20 on the hot 100 and top 10 on pop radio, come on "the summer is mine" come one smashaaa :WAP:

baby come ooover, come ooover *exhales*

:gaycatina1:

I'm so sat and perched for this

• Like 1

Not the yes and? Slander in this thread. Now when she wins best dance performance don't say nothing :coffee2:

This will be a cute lil moderate hit mome for her. If she added a remix it might peak higher. So happy she's not killing off the era like she did w positions

I love how she's actually going through with her era. Very rare from her !

• Like 4

Gossip girl themed?? Oh miss grande :jonny6:

STOP WHAT THIS IS THE GOSSIP HIRL MV WE HEARD ABOUT ????

Here comes the next smasha :jonny6:

I'm sat for the video we need an extra CVNTY one mrs squarepants :WAP:

"official announcement soon" meaning a remix? isn't this the announcement? :cupid:

I'm glad we are actually getting a video. WCBF (WFYL) had such a weird chart performance. 

When is she going to announce the remix ft. Brandy?

55 minutes ago, Shimenawa said:

When is she going to announce the remix ft. Brandy?

Ft. Sza would be a better choice 

Idk why this didn't excite me as much

It needs a remix with Britney Spears and more 2000s sound remix

Otherwise, I need her to pull ATW10, and release intro as full song on full deluxe, called end of the world

The daily streams number definitely shows how much the song is received well by locals

SHE'S COMING:jonny6:

this could end up being the biggest hit of the era (in the US) if her team plays their cards right

I love this song! Can't wait to see the video. 

Posted (edited)

is this smashing?

Edited by oceans

On 5/7/2024 at 8:19 PM, cityfolk said:

18 Adds on Pop this week! I like the slow and steady approach so WCBF can breathe.

WCBF should be pushed until it's truly done; people really love the song and her hits have a tendency to cannibalize  one another, so it's nice they're actually giving them some room before they fully move on

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

WCBF should be pushed until it's truly done; people really love the song and her hits have a tendency to cannibalize  one another, so it's nice they're actually giving them some room before they fully move on

They just released vinyls, cassettes, and CDs for WCBF (around 20k in total), add the extra 3k from the last batch of CDs and that's 23k pure sales, I bet that they will ship them when the song is peaking on radio (so in like 2-3 weeks) and discount the song on iTunes to get a final week in the top 10, and then move on to tbim

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gerardo said:

They just released vinyls, cassettes, and CDs for WCBF (around 20k in total), add the extra 3k from the last batch of CDs and that's 23k pure sales, I bet that they will ship them when the song is peaking on radio (so in like 2-3 weeks) and discount the song on iTunes to get a final week in the top 10, and then move on to tbim

Mmmmmmm love it. No reason to rush if it's still smashing! So many people love this song. It should be pushed so it can potentially keep crossing over. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.