Ariana Grande - "the boy is mine"

GuusLima

1 hour ago, ReH2o said:

Finally she looks sexy woman in a video :gaycatina1:

I'm ngl…I agree it's the first time I watched her and thought she looks like a confident sexually empower woman - not girl. It wasn't cringe. She has really grown into herself. 

my pencil-thin legends X & Ari 💕

• Like 3

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Truth Teller

• Blue Monday

• Trip

• Gerardo

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

I'm ngl…I agree it's the first time I watched her and thought she looks like a confident sexually empower woman - not girl. It wasn't cringe. She has really grown into herself. 

my pencil-thin legends X & Ari 💕

Agree it's nice to see her embrace her sexuality in a way that wasn't tongue in cheek. Lately we've missed that from her but it's so great to see! I hope we can get more of this from her! 

Just thinking out loud… I feel like the perfect scenario of this would've been incorporating the original TBIM melody into the song w/ brandy&monica and release as the official single somehow. I loved loved loved the video and the cameo but I know that this won't propel it into a hit unfortunately. I don't really care about the chart performance tbh tho I'm just happy she gave us a 3rd single (& performance) after the dud that was the positions era 

Finally, a quality music video. That is what I've been waiting from her tbh!!

Why couldn't they come up with a criminal plot like he was a policeman and she was a criminal who robbed jewelry stores. Some kind of rats, Mayor, nothing is clear. :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, Bends said:

Why couldn't they come up with a criminal plot like he was a policeman and she was a criminal who robbed jewelry stores. Some kind of rats, Mayor, nothing is clear. :rip:

Do you watch Batman 

59 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Do you watch Batman 

Catwoman. 

Just now, Bends said:

Catwoman. 

Well she's from Batman bby 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, blackoutbritney said:

Just thinking out loud… I feel like the perfect scenario of this would've been incorporating the original TBIM melody into the song w/ brandy&monica and release as the official single somehow. I loved loved loved the video and the cameo but I know that this won't propel it into a hit unfortunately. I don't really care about the chart performance tbh tho I'm just happy she gave us a 3rd single (& performance) after the dud that was the positions era 

Yeab IDK why she even sang the melody of the Brandy/Monica's version during the live performance but did not just go ahead with it and create a whole remix with some of the elements / melodies of that old version. The way she had Brandy and Monica but for just a few seconds? Why couldnt they just push it just a bit more if they already did that? :skull:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Yeab IDK why she even sang the melody of the Brandy/Monica's version but did not just go ahead with it and create a whole remix with some of the elements / melodies of that old version. The way she had Brandy and Monica but for just a few seconds? Why couldnt they just push it just a bit more if they already did that? :skull:

Yeah it feels like a major missed opportunity but idk if she even cares. But at the same time I know she worships 90s r&b and I feel like doing a remix w/ them would be a dream come true so why not do it

Love how she upgraded her videography with this era :clap3:

8 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Yeah it feels like a major missed opportunity but idk if she even cares. But at the same time I know she worships 90s r&b and I feel like doing a remix w/ them would be a dream come true so why not do it

Yeah it's so weird. I dont want to mention her but if Taylor was in Ariana's position with all this, we know dann well what she would do to make waves. Our girl just doesnt ******* care enough :rip:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Yeah it's so weird. I dont want to mention her but if Taylor was in Ariana's position with all this, we know dann well what she would do to make waves. Our girl just doesnt ******* care enough :rip:

Oh she woulda jumped on it duh. Ariana is just different these days and does not care which is lovely and fine but it just does not serve us as well anymore lol. I'm reallly happy she recognizes we appreciate performances and MV tho bc we were in desperate need last era. I think she knows TBIM won't be a hit and she does not GAF her mind is on wicked

31 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

I think she knows TBIM won't be a hit and she does not GAF her mind is on wicked

TBIM is already a hit. It's at 165M already on Spotify and had a lot of traction on social media when the album dropped. Pretty sure pop radio will also embrace it. It may not reach higher peaks as a single, but it's still very much a known song and will end up at least platinum.

That being said, is anyone tracking the streaming boosts?

this chop…

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this chop…

I said they waited too long but y'all were saying it would overshadow WCBF so whatever 

• Like 2

There was no point in releasing it earlier. WCBF just hit #1 on pop radio 2 weeks ago and is still top 20 on Global Spotify. Not to mention how packed April and May were with Billie, Taylor, the Kendrick vs Drake beef and Espresso coming out of nowhere.

Give it some time (and stream it)

• Thanks 1

POP

35  Up this week ARIANA GRANDE the boy is mine  1044  499  545  1.785

+158 spins
+147 bullet
+0.322 audience

rise babe rise 

this is a reverse POV experience

• Haha 2

The idea and the budget were there but it felt so boring and went nowhere... disappointing af because this one really could've been her best MV :chick3:

• Thumbs Down 1

A BOP!

Quality Music Videos are back!

• Like 1

:jonny:

The c0ck is hers indeed.

:jonny5:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.