Kendrick Lamar breaks Drake Spotify record with "Not Like Us"

Raspberries

Illusi0n
2 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Then stop posting you only been here 2 weeks with all these accusations. 

Probably a dupe account

The jokes gonna be on yall when they make up and release a song together :deadbanana2:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Illusi0n

• JBJT2786

• Wicked

• Dreajae

Illusi0n
1 minute ago, FSXP said:

No, you was actin like Kendrick can't do numbers without Drake when he's put up numbers that have competed with and even surpassed him at points. That's why Drake can't get out of this one. Kendrick got the numbers just like him.

I think you need to go back and read my comment. I said he won't be pulling THESE NUMBERS without Drake clout. Reading is fundamental, friend.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Illusi0n said:

The jokes gonna be on yall when they make up and release a song together :deadbanana2:

He literally  called Drake a pedo and Drake called him a wife  beater. Even if they do make up its def not gonna be in the near future.

And my comment was towards acting like you know this forum well by just being here for 2 weeks and getting clocked throughly throughout this thread cuz of that stupid assumpton.

2 minutes ago, Illusi0n said:

I'm sure that would make Drake stans feel better. Cause they certainly aren't asking for a makeup session with Pusha. Always pushing for Drake to benefit off others aesthetic. Keep waiving that flag. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Illusi0n said:

The people downvoting my comment I 100% guarantee can't name 5 Kendrick songs :deadbanana2:

just because you a pop fan can't name 5 kendrick songs doesn't mean he isn't hip hop royalty with endless smashes under his belt 

here's some hits you might know

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Illusi0n said:

Like y'all said Remy came out on top over Nicki? Now look where she is. If it's only for the culture, everyone only cares for the moment and forget about it tomorrow, which makes it entirely stupid. 

Banned before I could even respond :rip:

• Haha 4

The people downvoting my comment I 100% guarantee can't name 5 Kendrick songs :deadbanana2:

mind you, good kid m.A.A.d city is the longest running rap studio album in the history of Billboard's album charts :rip:

• Like 9

The dupe getting banned swiftly :clap3:

OT:

What's the breakdown for US/OS numbers?

Banned already? Whose dupe was that? :ahh:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Banned before I could even respond :rip:

They were getting clocked well enough :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, Illusi0n said:

every one in the genre is not touching drake with a 10 ft pole. from his ghost writers, to the ppl he's imprisoned at ovo, to his ex producers, previous collaborators 

hate to break it to you but this isn't a pop girlie stan war over some dancers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JC. said:

This site is an echo chamber for Drake hate so of course they'll downvote although you have a point :laugh: 

What is the point then? That they don't know what they're talking about?

I'm a fan of both  and as a rap fan in general it's great to see it not be a stagnant 1 man race.

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I knew it was DUPE!!! No wonder they only responded when I called them out lol.

The Barbz I swear....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Illusi0n said:

I don't know why I'm responding to a banned member, but these two are NOT reconciling. Kendrick said he should die to his entire family, called him a colonizer and has the whole world bopping to a pedophilia accusation. We've been past Bad Blood/Swish Swish level for... a while now.

:suburban:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Haha 6

The Heart part 1

The Heart part 2

The Heart part 3

The Heart part 4

The Heart part 5

:eli:

• Haha 9

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

The dupe getting banned swiftly :clap3:

OT:

What's the breakdown for US/OS numbers?

Edited by Wicked
Wrong tweet.

Song of the summer :superman:

Drake Taking Double L's,

Certified BBL Drizzy

• Haha 1

I'm SCREAMING at that dupe being exposed as that annoying Barb. The less of them on here, the better. :suburban:

BANNED!

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Omg HeavyOnIt was here all along :jonny5:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

The Drake stan fighting for their life in here :deadbanana2: Imagine thinking that Kendrick Lamar is anything else but an icon, the denial 

of course it was a member of *that* fanbase jumping the fence one again to support pdfiles   :rofl:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Kendrick king of rap:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.