• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Illusi0n

• JBJT2786

• Wicked

• Dreajae

Illusi0n

Good for him, but let's see how his music performs compared to Drake's after he's done using Drake's name for clout

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 34

Oh it's BAD for Canadian Doll :fan:

• Like 1

Illusi0n

The people downvoting my comment I 100% guarantee can't name 5 Kendrick songs :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

28 minutes ago, Illusi0n said:

Good for him, but let's see how his music performs compared to Drake's after he's done using Drake's name for clout

This is a crazy take Kendrick is one of few rappers that can pack out arenas

• Like 13

Man imagine a song calling you a pedo having this accolade lmao. I know the Canadian 🚬 is crying.

• Like 3

Illusi0n
5 minutes ago, Welovetrouble said:

Alright, poetic justice, humble, all the stars, swimming pools, money trees.... I could go on, acting like Kendrick isn't a big star is boring at this point

I should have said without looking :oxygen: Never ever said he wasn't a big star, read the comment for what it said. Is he going to be pulling massive streams for his music once the beef is over? Drake will be pulling bigger numbers 

4 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

Kendrick is a Diamond selling rapper with albums that have charted for over a decade JUST LIKE DRAKE!

And that's why Drake lost this battle. Cause he's used to his YT and pickme black female fanbase coddling him.

Drake lost the battle because he's on top and cool to hate on, and everyone roots for the underdog. He's about to cross 100 BILLION streams on Spotify. He's still the King. 

• Thumbs Down 2

Illusi0n
4 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

This is a crazy take Kendrick is one of few rappers that can pack out arenas

OK so what does that have to do with Drake's music outperforming his when he eventually drops? 

• Thumbs Down 1

Not a Drake stan resorting to stats:skull: Shocking

• Haha 9

ended the OV-HOE :clap3:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Illusi0n said:

The people downvoting my comment I 100% guarantee can't name 5 Kendrick songs :deadbanana2:

This site is an echo chamber for Drake hate so of course they'll downvote although you have a point :laugh: 

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

Hilarious to me that Drake fans are using stats like his music isn't basic run of the mill rap. Of course it's gonna perform better :rip: Mr Morale was more for the arts and even then he had sold out arenas & festivals. Mind you he tried the whole commercial thing with DAMN and Humble was a hit s:wan:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Illusi0n
Just now, JC. said:

This site is an echo chamber for Drake hate so of course they'll downvote although you have a point :laugh: 

Figured that one out quick :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

53 minutes ago, Illusi0n said:

You sound lowkey bitter, this is what Drake was asking for, literally begged him to. One out side just to get Molly wopped

• Like 1

Illusi0n
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Caribbean Boy said:

You sound lowkey bitter, this is what Drake was asking for, literally begged him to. One out side just to get Molly wopped

Drake is about to surpass 100 *BILLION* streams on Spotify, and did it without having to use clout. He is fine and WILL come out on top in the end.

Edited by Illusi0n
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Illusi0n said:

Drake is about to surpass 100 *BILLION* streams on Spotify. He is fine and WILL come out on top in the end.

Yeah that's good and all but wtf this gotta do with this topic? You could've stopped at good for him, yall like talking numbers until it's not your fav's💀

• Like 3

Illusi0n
1 minute ago, Caribbean Boy said:

Yeah that's good and all but wtf this gotta do with this topic? You could've stopped at good for him, yall like talking numbers until it's not your fav's💀

The point is, and still stands, that Kendrick won't be pulling anywhere near these numbers once this beef is over, so it's literally all clout. The whole point of a rap beef is to "end" the other person and come out on top at the end of it all, and Kendrick won't come out on top over Drake commercially with his actual music. 

33 minutes ago, Illusi0n said:

OK so what does that have to do with Drake's music outperforming his when he eventually drops? 

Well it's not outperforming NOW. Apparently the disses have yall disillusioned cause Kendrick already said how and why Drake sells what he does. His image and proximity to whiteness. Him making black Americans look, culture and experiences digestible for the mainstream to dance to.

Now that the OVO sweatshop is subjected to writing strictly based off Drakes perspective and his culture as a biracial Candadian raised in a Jewish community, he can't even meet Kendrick halfway who is authtically hip hop and clocking him.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9

Illusi0n
Just now, Dreajae said:

Well it's not outperforming NOW. Apparently the disses have yall disillusioned cause Kendrick already said how and why Drake sells what he does. His image and proximity to whiteness. Him making black Americans look, culture and experiences digestible for the mainstream to dance to.

Now that the OVO sweatshop is subjected to writing strictly based off Drakes perspective and his culture as a biracial Candadian raised in a Jewish community, he can't even meet Kendrick halfway who is authtically hip hop and clocking him.

This is unhinged. He's out-streaming now because of clout, just like Meg with Nicki. The end results will be clear and you can bookmark it. 

• Thumbs Down 1

50 minutes ago, Illusi0n said:

Drake stans pretending the guy who had the biggest album of 2017 is an underground rapper is SO funny

:suburban:

Also: m.A.A.d city, XXX., These Walls, The Art of Peer Pressure, DUCKWORTH. :fan: And I'll throw in Buried Alive Interlude as a little bonus for you!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Illusi0n
Just now, Virgos Groove said:

Drake stans pretending the guy who had the biggest album of 2017 is an underground rapper is SO funny

:suburban:

Also: m.A.A.d city, XXX., These Walls, The Art of Peer Pressure, DUCKWORTH. :fan: And I'll throw in Buried Alive Interlude as a little bonus for you!

Not a Drake stan at all, so not quite sure where you interpreted that, and never once did I imply Kendrick is an underground artist. We're on a pop forum full of teenage gays that know nothing about rap or rap beefs. You all jump to conclusions because of immediate results without considering the bigger picture.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.