Meghan Trainor slays American Idol perf (while being sick !)

Flocon

The way she coughs in her arm at the end.

A performer though !

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

She is such an underrated vocalist, she always sounds so crisp

• Like 1

Minute of silence for millions of people around the world who are working 12 hours shift in factories while being sick Come On Please GIF by NBA

• Confused 1

shes so brave

• Haha 1

I swear every video of her must have Chris Olsen somehow 

• Thanks 1

I wish she did the entire song of her second single & completely ignored that terrible P-pain song :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

A queen that can hit her notes while moving.

1 hour ago, Kern said:

JrlmPO7.jpg

I HOWLED @ this. Idek why I clicked into a Megan thread to begin with but now I'm glad I did :bibliahh:

People have different opinions about Meghan, but fact is she is pretty good in live performances.

She could have been much bigger now if she made some smarter choices after her first album and beyond.

Posted (edited)

She killed it. Stay salty witches.

Edited by XtinaStripped

She can sing, she can perform live. I don't get the hate and the bitterness.:suburban:

Her situation is odd. Definitely talented with the vocals and songwriting. Arguably attractive and seems personable. But for some odd reason, it doesn't add up to success.

I've never been a fan of her gimmicky style. It worked with Made You Look to get her back in the spotlight, but it looks like that fuse has gone out again. She needs to try something else and like other people have said, Chris Olsen is not it. 

7 hours ago, Kern said:

JrlmPO7.jpg

I laughed too much at this :rip:

She did SO good, just wish she sang more To The Moon and less Been Like That :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.