Bigger: Tate McRae or Sabrina Carpenter?

goverm3nth0ker

i just wanna discuss this cuz one had her breakthrough last year and the other one apparently this year, so who would you consider bigger?

• Like 1

realistically, i'd say tate. greedy was massiveee, and has only become a bigger hit so far this year. sabrina's been doing amazingly better since espresso of course, but not on the same level that greedy continues to pull imo. love both of them to death though :gaycat4:

• Like 2

Sabrina seems like she's gonna be less faceless

Tate ruined her moment by letting the era die with the album release. Run for the Smashes is still there yet no release in site :rip:

• Like 1

Tate is kinda faceless. 

Sabrina is at least known bc of the Olivia driver license drama, Taylor Swift opener, non-sense song, the smash that is Espresso, and her relationship with Barry Keoghan.

• Like 2

I love both but Sabrina - she got bigger thanks to Taylor of course, but she already has 3 hits - Nonsense, Feather, Espresso. Tate has two big hits so far and doing great, but she ruined her momentum. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sabrina was already bigger. Tate has some cute GP hits but she is faceless to them, while Sab had no hits but a dedicated fanbase

I had to get resale tickets for Sab's emails tour in fall 2022 bc it sold out in minutes and that was before Nonsense took off

Edited by Scandalous
  • Like 1

Sabrina is bound to be big. People talk about her all the time on TikTok. She just needs that one hit song to blow up

Tate is very faceless

17 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Sabrina seems like she's gonna be less faceless

Tate ruined her moment by letting the era die with the album release. Run for the Smashes is still there yet no release in site :rip:

Tate is probably working on her GGGB era, which is why this era got cut short 

Sabrina 

Sabrina bigger celeb but Tate has the bigger music career

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Tate by far and she did that without being a TS opener :clap3:

23 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Tate is probably working on her GGGB era, which is why this era got cut short 

Exactly Think Later was just her "A Girl Like Me" era

She's coming to smash with TM3 :jonnycat:

Tate so far

but Sabrina has potential to be a bigger celebrity

I prefer Tate's (new) music, but Sabrina definitely feels like a bigger celebrity. She was on Disney, she's toured with Taylor, she had the Olivia Rodrigo "drama". She's definitely more famous than Tate, but Tate has had bigger hits. Sabrina's about to change that with Espresso, though.

Tate is in the middle of sold out tour !

her new album is coming later this year 

Posted (edited)

tate is bigger than sabrina if we talk about chart and sales so far this decade (ybmf, greedy, exes, 10:35, etc.) but she doesn't have a real celebrity face or personality like sabrina and even if sabrina started in the industry so many years ago with disney she is rising right now after her album with two sleeper hits (nonsense and feather) and the eras tour boosted her popularity.

think later era is carried by greedy so let's see if the next sabrina's album can have more hits like espresso, so i would say both are very tied so far.

Edited by gwen stacy

if tate releases "run for the hills" she has a chance to compete with Sabrina... but as of rn, Sab is killing it x

I think people know Greedy and Exes more but Sabrina is coming up.. If Sabrina keeps makings bops like feather, nonsense and espresso she will get huge.

Neither since they are both faceless 

but i see more potential in Sabrina she's creative, smart and ambitious 

unfortunately Tate ruined her momentum 

• Like 1

Music career wise, Tate is bigger. You Broke Me First is a sleeper smash even though a lot of people on here only know her for Greedy. Sabrina is coming though if the Feather/Espresso momentum keeps up. And of course Sabrina is the bigger celebrity, she's an ex-act with Disney and then Taylor push behind her… Tate's music career was built from the ground up

Sabrina and Tate's most recent tours are a similar size and Sabrina's was before getting a big hit whereas Tate's was following one of the biggest songs of the year.

Sabrina Carpenter 

I feel like Espresso is gonna be bigger than greedy. At the moment I'm leaning towards Tate but Sabrina already feels like an established act because of how well-known she is.

Sabrina's album was a sleeper hit and went gold. Tate has some known songs but Greedy seems like a kickstart for her huge mainstream career that she's yet to follow through. She needs a new album out this year.

Sabrina on the other hand felt like building towards her imminent breakthrough for the last two years, and as a consequence I feel she's ready to seize her moment with single #2 and a tight album rollout, unlike Tate that seemed relatively unprepared for Greedy's smashery

Greedy is the biggest song of 2024 (in points) despite being released like 9 months ago and Tate is obviously a bigger name.

10 hours ago, Saint James said:

Sabrina bigger celeb but Tate has the bigger music career

This but Sabrina has been taking off in the past 1-2 years so will likely eclipse Tate in music as well. She's a much bigger celebrity and just needed the right music

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.