Has "We Found Love" surpassed "Umbrella" as Rihanna's signature song?

naval23

Which one?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Has "We Found Love" surpassed "Umbrella" as her signature song?

• Yes - time, the ultimate truth teller
    • No - streams aren't everything

Posted (edited)

WFL is still so big :deadbanana4: literally still hear it out every time I go out. Umbrella is also timeless. Idk not everyone has two classics of this size (and she has at least 2 more of this size)

Edited by rihannafan

Posted (edited)

Umbrella is the main pivot single  of a 9M pure selling album so no. Those streams have altered the reality so bad.

Edited by Aethereal

WFL is definitely bigger than Umbrella (and better too!!)

Buuuuut, I feel that an artist's signature song usually is the first major hit in their career, the song that technically gives a face to the voice and the lyrics for the GP.

She has many signature songs. Some girls like Taylor wish they could even have one song that transcends multiple races, ages and genders :thing:

no and it never will in my book.

OH BABY YOU HAVE MU HEART :jonny:  

The best start of a song ever! 

We found a clown can flop. I hate it since day 1. 

where have you been deserved all that success. 

I think WFL is more accessible since it's a party / clubbing staple hence the higher streams. Umbrella was released nearly 5 years prior to WFL and is still pulling incredible streams. Idk her signature song will never not be Umbrella, it was the song that took her to superstardom too. 

Umbrella is her her bomt

wfl is her oops

Umbrella is still more nostalgic. We Found Love is up there but Umbrella will Always have the rest of GGGB carrying it too. 

WFL is a Calvin Harris song in my brain 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.