Post your favorite Kesha unreleased

toughlikeglue

7 minutes ago, Josh said:

Are her vocals on the remix demo vocals or vocals she recorded for the remix

I think they were recorded specifically for the Femme Fatale remix but I might be wrong

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Jooj said:

This one is among my favorites too omg :jonny6:

Looking back, the theme and lyrics are rather dark, i wonder if that's the reason why it never got released (would've fit Cannibal perfectly).

It was always meant to be a bonus track according to court documents:

spacer.png

The Harold Song was pretty sad already so they might've thought it'd contrast a bit too much with the overall party vibe of Animal/Cannibal? Such a waste of an incredible song anyway.

Edited by toughlikeglue
  • Like 2

Here's another goodie

I WAS OBSESSED with this

• Like 2

My most played of her unreleased :jonny: 

• Like 2

These are a few, but she has so many amazing unreleased songs: 

Run Devil Run, Butterscotch, Dancin with the Devil, Machine Gun Love, Styrofoam, and more

• Like 2

Kesha has so many hidden gems in her unreleased discography, it'd be really hard to choose 15 songs out of them and create a 15 track album. Though, I think mine would be constitued of :

Then, more recent tracks :

And the last one which is not available on Youtube :

https://on.soundcloud.com/aEJunj5TQzAQw7mk7

I could also add Home Alone, Slide, Woo Hoo, Dancing With The Devil, Machine Gun Love... there are so many great songs. It's simply the best artist's unreleased discography ever.

• Like 1

Several songs that Kesha has been behind or recorded first...I think her versions all already got posted in here, so I'll post the versions that got released for comparison!

Chain Reaction (recorded by Girls' Generation)

Butterscotch (recorded by Krystal (of f(x))...and possibly also as a duo with her sister Jessica (of Girls' Generation)) 

Run Devil Run (recorded by Girls' Generation) 

Disgusting (recorded by Miranda Cosgrove) 

• Like 1

• Like 1

*cracks knuckles*

Leave It Alone is such a jam! I remember it was titled as a Katy Perry song on limewire.

Butterscotch, Disgusting, Last Boyfriend, Lovers In the Deep End, Run Devil Run, Dancing With The Devil, Boom Boom Bang all classics, went 3x Diamond in my household

Demos: Only Wanna Dance With You  :rockon:, I prefer the verses (it's all I wanna do) Backstabber sounds good with curse words, (shut ur f*cking mouth), Party @ A Rich Dude's House's YEAHHH!, C U NxTuesday has the better drums, personally.

Sexy tracks are Microphone, Guilty Pleasure, and Slow Motion. Can she work with those sounds more? Iconic to have Three 6 Mafia under her unreleased belt lol

This Is Me Breaking Up With You is chef's kiss, 7 AM has a killer (pre+)chorus

Sunday Morning, Things Work Out My Way, While You Were Sleeping, Secret Weapon, I Hate You (Don't Leave Me), Way With Words are great, the pacing, lyricism, mother, the more chill songs.

There's Blackout by Pixie Lott w Kesha on bg vocals "I've go-ah flip the switch"

First Love Drew Don't Kill My Vibe Emotional Heart's On Fire N-N-N-Neva Mouth Friday Night B Fight Meet Me In Space Woo Hoo Starving Revenge Lover (still not over how huge this song feels) 

That's pretty much all my MOST favorite unreleased songs lol these have such a cozy place in my heart, I love Kesha so much :celestial4:

• Like 2

On 5/5/2024 at 12:12 PM, BANKS said:

i'm surprised this one hasn't been posted already… this is low key an iconic gem for anyone who knows her unreleased material. 

makes me emo but like happy. :heart2:

The way I really convinced my 12 year old self this was the lead single off Spandex On The Distant Horizon :'( 

• Like 1

Back when I used to live in Mexico, my grandma knew I liked Kesha so she bought me a bootleg version of the Animal CD. It had Chain Reaction on it and another song I was never able to remember. When I bought the Animal + Cannibal CD a couple of years later I was BAFFLED to see Chain Reaction wasn't an actual track on the album :rip: 

anyway stream

• Like 3

10 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

The way I really convinced my 12 year old self this was the lead single off Spandex On The Distant Horizon :'( 

omg, you too??? ugh… good times.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.