Fortnight serving NO longevity. Why? UPDATE: predicted to leave the hot100's top 3

Space Cowboy

2 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

And here you are quoting me, sniveling and pathetic.

Hahaha, oh someone wants to fight. Ok, go fight with the wall then. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blumoon

• Rep2000

• Blue Rose

• WildHeart

The GP are over her music a long time ago. It's just that Swifties are now streaming so many songs of Taylor that the streams are split therefore the new albums don't really have longevity. her next album will be even more front-loaded.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

6 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Hahaha, oh someone wants to fight. Ok, go fight with the wall then. 

Reread your post to me while you look in the mirror (then the wall).

Taylor is frontloaded and disposable that's why she releases three albums every year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

54 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

Taylor is more commercially successful.  Thats clear.

Beyonce is more talented.  Thats VERY clear. 

Beyonce is a good performer. That is very clear.

Taylor is a great musician who creates her own stuff.

Both of are artist, but Taylor is self made whereas Beyonces team and husband makes it for her.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 8

6 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Beyonce is a good performer. That is very clear.

Taylor is a great musician who creates her own stuff.

Both of are artist, but Taylor is self made whereas Beyonces team and husband makes it for her.

Beyoncé stans live in their own reality. Her album has ZERO tracks above 100 million on Spotify after months being out. She doesn't measure up to Taylor in any way or form and not in songwriting that's for sure.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 7

Posted (edited)

Shocker Swifties bringing up streams and "song writing" as usual. Whew aren't yall tired?

Edited by Fleahive
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Alexz said:

Taylor is frontloaded and disposable that's why she releases three albums every year.

40 minutes ago, Taemira said:

The GP are over her music a long time ago. It's just that Swifties are now streaming so many songs of Taylor that the streams are split therefore the new albums don't really have longevity. her next album will be even more front-loaded.

Taylor's albums are the literally the least front-loaded 11 studio albums released by an artist in history. Complete nonsensical wish-thinking.

"GP over her long time ago", have you seen her monthly listeners right now, the highest in history?

Edited by Arrows
  • Like 7

On 5/4/2024 at 6:13 AM, Eclass said:

She needs a lil quick single asap to save the era. 

Era doesn't need saving - it's likely the most profitable era of the decade already, more global success than any previous Taylor album and will be devoured by fans for years.

The delusional cults calling TTPD a flop album:rip:

Y'all realize Fortnight spent the same number of weeks at #1 as both Bey and Ariana this year, but with the infinitely more consumed single, right?

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Shocker Swifties bringing up streams and "song writing" as usual. Whew aren't yall tired?

I'm sorry but why wouldn't someone bring up songwriting? :rip: How do you think songs, the basis for all music artists, are made? Why wouldn't that be important? :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

we're busy streaming the album.

What? It's been top 10 on the PlayStation store for up to 5 years now….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/3/2024 at 8:01 PM, Shinning said:

Any longevity this album has will be exclusively due to the Swifties

The GP is not gonna listen to that album for months to come

Then either the GP isn't listening to anything or Swifties = The GP because it'll be the most streamed album of the year

• Like 1

The GP don't care about that terrible song, only her fans are streaming it

• Like 1

We're busy streaming Radical Optimism 

Some of you just type ANYTHING now huh? The absolute delusion.

"only fans stream her songs!!"

PLEASE I AM BEGGING. Just. stop. It's like talking to walls atp.

xKLpno2.gif

• Haha 5

On 5/3/2024 at 11:30 PM, Blue Rose said:

The OP is a little monster and yet nothing about Gaga from you lot

Fair point. For balance, let's take a look at the 100 biggest streaming weeks on Global Spotify for songs by either Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga

Spoiler

spacer.png

Low key her only memorable hit since 1989 is CS :ghostface: kinda makes her being so massive now even more impressive 

3 hours ago, MatiRod said:

I'm sorry but why wouldn't someone bring up songwriting? :rip: How do you think songs, the basis for all music artists, are made? Why wouldn't that be important? :rip:

Because the song writing sucks. Bragging about being able to COWRITE a track with one other person isn't a bragging right if critics and fans (Non ass kissing worshipping Swifties that don't but 4 different variants of the same album to boost sales) collectively agree that the cringey try hard lyricism is partly why her modern music sucks ass. That has been the main talking point of this era besides the dull production and debut stats. No one in the real world actually cares about how many or how little song writers there are. The argument is tired. Y'all act like the girl wrote the Bible and is the mainstream singer alive able to write. She isn't and her hype does not match the quality of her last 2 albums. Everyone knows it but not everyone wants to admit it out of fear of being attacked by her rabid ultra sensitive fan base. 

• Thumbs Down 1

"Only the fans are streaming" 

Her fans are the GP hunnie

:ryan3:

• Like 4

I just heard the song on the radio so :gaylorcat1:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MatiRod said:

Beyoncé stans don't like talking about we've been knew why.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fleahive said:

Bragging about being able to COWRITE a track with one other person isn't a bragging right

The 3 best songs on the album are completely self-written (The Black Dog, Who's Afraid and My Boy):jonny2:

critics and fans (Non ass kissing worshipping Swifties that don't but 4 different variants of the same album to boost sales) collectively agree that the cringey try hard lyricism is partly why her modern music sucks ass.

I haven't bought a single copy and I knew this was her best album lyrically the first time I heard it:jonny:

Y'all act like the girl wrote the Bible and is the mainstream singer alive able to write.

The Bible s*cks, one of the worst books ever! folklore alone washes the old testament.:jonny2:

6 hours ago, Fleahive said:

not everyone wants to admit it out of fear of being attacked by her rabid ultra sensitive fan base. 

Well, that certainly doesn't stop you and millions of others from constantly voicing their negative opinions on her! When I dislike an artist, I just don't listen to them, I don't seek them out, I don't care about them and I certainly don't go into threads on the Internet to spew hatred.

I let other people enjoy that artist, because my taste is not objectively better than theirs.

You don't have to enjoy Taylor Swift, but I'm lucky I get to.

• Thanks 2