Fortnight serving NO longevity. Why? UPDATE: predicted to leave the hot100's top 3

Space Cowboy

i think it's because only her (large) fanbase is streaming. the GP is tired

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blumoon

• Rep2000

• Blue Rose

• WildHeart

She needs a lil quick single asap to save the era. 

I wonder if she's crying on the phone about this song free falling so quickly like she did in that terrible Miss Americana documentary whining about not being nominated at the Grammys. 

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 5

7 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

The obsession y'all swifties have to make everything about Beyoncé is so freaking embarrassing :lmao:

so many different fans have dragged Fortnight free falling but it's the Hive that got you bothered. And of course Break My Soul and Formation will always be more legendary than any basic Pop song, Matty Healy's ex girlfriend will ever release 

It's because the hive actually thinks Beyonce is more successful than Taylor in their little echo world just because Beyonce hired a whole village of songwriters to mask the crap that she makes.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

op obsession with taylor is giving unhinged energy

these past 2 weeks have shown me how insufferable the hive are

OT: its only been out for 2 weeks and its still top 5 with a song that wasnt made to smash

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Can someone make a compilation of all the terrible things that are said in this thread? I want to like them all in once :ryan3:

and the swifties having the album on loop isn't really going to make me believe that this song/album is a hit :deadbanana: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

3 hours ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

It's because the hive actually thinks Beyonce is more successful than Taylor in their little echo world just because Beyonce hired a whole village of songwriters to mask the crap that she makes.

Beyonce can't write and JUST LIKE TAYLOR. I rather have an artist stfu instead of releasing terrible lyrics like "pls finger me while your friends are playing playstation 2" :deadbanana:  LIKE stop embarrasing yourself wtf was that. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

13 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

and the swifties having the album on loop isn't really going to make me believe that this song/album is a hit :deadbanana: 

keep living in your own bubble love stephm.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hungrymuffin said:

keep living in your own bubble love stephm.png

:ryan3:

A fart in the wind - albeit a big 1, i fear.

But it really is a testament to her popularity that its even doing this well. The song is a dud. It's not catchy or artistic and barely, if not moderately sonically pleasing. The storytelling which is her strong point - is a mess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

fortnight

noun [ C usually singular ]

UKUK  /ˈfɔːt.naɪt/ US  /ˈfɔːrt.naɪt/

a period of two weeks:

see when you're a mastermind :WAP:

Edited by truthteller

18 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Beyonce can't write and JUST LIKE TAYLOR. I rather have an artist stfu instead of releasing terrible lyrics like "pls finger me while your friends are playing playstation 2" :deadbanana:  LIKE stop embarrasing yourself wtf was that. 

You guys need to start realizing songwriting is more than just words and actually means melody creation as well. They may be weak lyrics but yeah. Taylor stans and Beyonce stand are truly on the same level of lack of music knowledge. 

Well for starters she ripped off Cigarrettes after Sex.

Taylor is mediocre.  She is vanilla ice cream and McDonalds.  Her music does well because its generic and comes from a generic WW.

The music/talent has never matched the hype.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 5/3/2024 at 11:35 PM, Pinkbutterflies said:

Taylor is more commercially successful.  Thats clear.

Beyonce is more talented.  Thats VERY clear. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 5/3/2024 at 11:17 PM, Fleahive said:

I wonder if she's crying on the phone about this song free falling so quickly like she did in that terrible Miss Americana documentary whining about not being nominated at the Grammys. 

She needs the commercial and critical success bc she KNOWS she is untalented.  

• Thumbs Down 1

On 5/3/2024 at 3:43 PM, JorgeM said:

Beyhive is never going to learn their place. Do they realize that the gap between Taylor and Beyoncé numbers is bigger than between Beyoncé and Camila Cabello or Halsey 

Yall gotta learn yours first.  Taylor is Camilla Cabello talented.  Take away the streams and Taylor is exposed as useless.  Thats why she and her fans cling to them.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

On 5/4/2024 at 11:17 AM, Fleahive said:

The way that scene stays in your head, rent-free. :ahh:

@Blumoon girl use the multi quote option u look so unhinged and obsessed

• Haha 1

Just now, Gladiator said:

@Blumoon girl use the multi quote option u look so unhinged and obsessed

No. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

The way that scene stays in your head, rent-free. :ahh:

The funniest bit was watching a damn near middle aged woman cry and beg her daddy to make a milquetoast political post.  She is a loser stuck in adolescence w her weird fans.

Edited by Blumoon
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Blumoon said:

The funniest one was watching a damn near middle aged woman beg her daddy to make a milquetoast political post as she cried.  She is a loser stuck in adolescence w her weird fans.

The level of projecting, I-.

Why are you so angry and bitter over a pop song? 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

OTHs truly have lost their damn minds. Forever pressed on the fact that Taylor just lives on their brains rentfree. She got you all obsessed with hate, it's funny to watch.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

The level of projecting, I-.

Why are you so angry and bitter over a pop song? 

Reread the post, I was recapping the hilarity of this womanchilds weak attempt at participating in the world around her.

If it aint about suckin dick and writing burnbook slam poetry, Taylor aint interested.

Edited by Blumoon

1 minute ago, Blumoon said:

Reread the post, I was recapping the hilarity of this womanchilds weak attempt at participating in the world around her.

If it aint about suckin dick and writing burn poetry, Taylor aint interested.

And yet here you are malding over her with your multiposts, angry and bitter. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rep2000 said:

And yet here you are malding over her with your multiposts, angry and bitter. 

And here you are quoting me, sniveling and pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3