Dua Lipa - Radical Optmism | Metacritic Thread - (70)

Sugden

2 hours ago, Queen of Wembley said:

It's a very solid three out of five :dancehall2:

So it should have been rated as 60 out 100 on MC? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raspberries

• playwithme

• alfonso12

• supaspaz

On 5/4/2024 at 7:21 AM, Kh-Loud said:

Simply pointing out and stating facts isn't the same as praying on a stranger's downfall, which would presume that it hasn't happened yet- are you lacking basic comprehension because you sound very slow right now? Also, the gas lighting and continuous personal attack seems like a self projection at this point - hope everything is okay at home! 

"Gaslighting" and "continuous personal attack" :dies: girl, I can assure you I'm not putting that much energy into whatever this exchange is. And how bold of you to talk about a continuous personal attack when this all began with you personally attacking someone you don't know. You're entitled to whatever opinion you have of Dua. You can think she's awful, and I'm also allowed to poke fun at people like you who so vehemently devote their own mental energy to celebrating the lack of success someone is experiencing. Typically, when I dislike people or things, I just ignore them. Hope this helps! :heart2:

• Haha 1

And call me delusional but I love this album. Easily the fastest I've ever clicked with anything she's put out. Every song is a huge moment.

These Walls > Whatcha Doing > Happy For You > Falling Forever 

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

"Gaslighting" and "continuous personal attack" :dies: girl, I can assure you I'm not putting that much energy into whatever this exchange is. And how bold of you to talk about a continuous personal attack when this all began with you personally attacking someone you don't know. You're entitled to whatever opinion you have of Dua. You can think she's awful, and I'm also allowed to poke fun at people like you who so vehemently devote their own mental energy to celebrating the lack of success someone is experiencing. Typically, when I dislike people or things, I just ignore them. Hope this helps! :heart2:

Ooh god……. the lack of self awareness and a solid sense of logic is very evident here!! 

I think you just gaslighted yourself into believing whatever you typed, and the worst thing is that you don't even know it, deaddd- very  delusional indeed. 

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Like 1

did everyone try the ro7BIQ2.png I thought the ro7BIQ2.png was lovely

• Haha 2

STOP THE COUNT!!!!!!

:ryan3:

Oh wait it's a 72 not 70?

Perched for some Dua stan to make a thread titled: "Radical Optimism more acclaimed than Taylor's Anthology. Why?"

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

My rating:

1. End Of An Era:  8.5/10

2. Houdini:  9/10

3. Training Season: 10/10

4. These Walls:  8/10

5. Whatcha Doing: 7.5/10

6. French Exit: 5/10

7. Illusion: 10/10

8. Falling Forever: 8.5/10

9. Anything for love: 6/10

10. Maria: 9/10

11. Happy for you: 6.5/10

Overall:   8/10

9 pages only? :coffee2:

Update the Title! It's at 73, not at 70. @Sugden

• Like 1

On 5/6/2024 at 6:49 PM, Bends said:

So it should have been rated as 60 out 100 on MC? 

well that's how math works, pookie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.