• calvinharrisfan

• ImpressMeMuch

This will be #1 everywhere but America. 
I have a feeling this is gonna be huge. One of those classic records 

• Like 1

Your days as song of the summer are over, Espresso! :eli: 

It started off so beautifully but than that annoying beat :gaycat7: WHYYYYY

• Confused 1

Oh I had a smile when the beat came in, I was afraid that he had switch his sound. Desire and Miracle are sooo good I just want a full album of that sound. This Miley track seems to be fitting among those two extremely well:alexz3:

• Like 1

This sounds so odd to me :rip: like the Calvin beats on it feel almost comical to me as if it's actually two different songs that weren't meant to be mashed up together :rip: 

who knows maybe the full will be better

• Like 1

2024 is Miley's year :jonny5:

They need to drop it ASAP if they want it to be a hit during the summer ugh

• Thanks 1

Her One Kiss is coming :redface:

Us Miley stans are finally being fed :duca:

2 hours ago, pika said:

This sounds bad, like really bad. :deadbanana: I'm not sure what's going on with her career choices, but everything feels label forced to put her on pop material that hopefully catches on. Flowers felts natural because of its message and imagery, but reflectively even that feels like she has no passion for what's she doing now.

Her voice is being used in the wrong ways and it's sad to watch. I hope she finds inspiration soon, otherwise she can toss all these droplets out. They won't take off and they do nothing for her artistic expression.

it's very clear that Columbia are pushing her as their top artist on radio. it's an odd choice but she must have been aware of this when signing with them, so we'll see what happens. i'm really curious to see if she'll release more safe singles or go back to her edgy genre switching ways. maybe she's matured.

Posted (edited)

First listen I didn't get it, but after 2 listens it already clicked. Hope it's a smasha!! I hope it's released next Friday May 10... plz no weeks of teasing

Edited by perfectillusion204

They are smart to keep releasing collabs, re-release singles like UTBY etc after the ESV era. Keep that momentum from "Flowers" going as much as possible.

Thank god EDM + House/Dance is making a comeback again cuz i can't stand those boring slow ass songs 

• Like 4

Sounds lush :heart: 

The snippet already sounds fun!

It's giving Malibu teas. Whew this better be a hit for her! :gayoncecat2:

Excited for this. But Flowers was a once in a lifetime kind of success.. So i hope yall dont have unnecessary expectations from Miley.. As long as the song is decent top 10 hit with longevity (52+ weeks lingering on the hot 100) im fine 

omg PLEASE!!!!

It feels like "Malibu" Miley is back. Love it! :jonny5: finally she's dropping music between albums 

This sounds so good :weeps:

Okay I need this like NOW

happy-dancing.gif

Oh, she saw the Doctor flop lashings, and Miley's not having any of it! :jonny3:

3 hours ago, shimind said:

Excited for this. But Flowers was a once in a lifetime kind of success.. So i hope yall dont have unnecessary expectations from Miley.. As long as the song is decent top 10 hit with longevity (52+ weeks lingering on the hot 100) im fine 

I don't think anybody is expecting Flowers kind of success, but if Ellie and Calvin can get #1 with Miracle, I'm sure Miley and Calvin can too. 

• Like 1

Some says its being titled "Ocean" .

Anyway cant wait for this trance banger to be released :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.