I'm going to Prague and Vienna… any tips?

Angelo

Help an ATRLer out. Thanks! 

I just visited a few months ago and it was amazing. Prague especially was so unique and one of the best places I ever visited. Depending on how long your trip is, I would say to also go to Budapest as it was also another city that blew me away and it's not that long of a train ride. Also Bratislava, Slovakia was an hour train as well from  Vienna. They don't have too much there but I went just to say I went to another country.

To specifically answer your question, In Prague, a lot of the main attractions are walking distance. My favorite sites were the Astronomical clock and Charles Bridge. Also try a tradelink!

In Vienna, I think St. Stephens cathedral is great to visit as it is in the center of a strip of great eats and shops. The second oldest amusement park in the world Prater Park is also really fun. They have innovative rides and it looks really cool at night lit up. I went during winter so it was pretty dead, but if your trip is in summer and you love rollercoasters you should def go. 

I went around Christmas so I mostly went to Christmas markets during my trip

Vienna is more beautiful but Prague has hotter guys.

Vienna was so boring there's nothing special there so just skip it and go to Budapest instead

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)

Go find that Czech hunter

Edited by truthteller

The Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna is amazing. If the weather's good, you can practically spend the whole day there.

There's also the Horfburg palace, which is good if you're into history.

There's a whole museums quarter too. I think I only ended up going to the Natural History museum but that was a decent visit.

Bring some cash. :fan:

Get some d*ck!

Prague has lots of glory holes and cruising areas. 

Like others said, try to take little day trips via train to other countries. 

re-establish the Holy Roman Empire :clap3:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.