Do you use Self Checkout/ Self Serve Kisoks?

Symmetra

Or do you prefer going to the register?

Always self check out, unless if there's a hot guy working :gaycat2:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

I use them all the time, I live alone so I always buy few stuff so I don't really have to use the register. I don't know if I'm doing wrong by contribuiting to more people lose their job but at the same time it is more faster and easier (and I can snatch 1 or 2 items for free :chick1: )

honestly no. it feels like human interaction is dying out, sometimes i enjoy talking to someone. and half the time the machine doesn't even work :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes because I'm faster than the actual employee

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I prefer self checkout because I don't want to interact with the employees. 

• Like 5

The girlies are always overworked and understaffed. And I don't want to be clocked for how often I buy alcohol so yes :thing:

My man buys everything, so I don't know, when I see it, it's already in my hand.

yes, all the time when possible but sometimes the self checkout machines start acting up and you have to call someone and lose more time, specially when scanning items 

No. I'm afraid of using it :deadvision:

Register >>>>>>>

Do you girls actually even have a choice? Ever since the pandemic, my local grocery story tripled the size of their self checkout stations and stopped using the isles, with the exception of like 2 open now compared to the 30 self checkouts. :rip:

• Like 1

Yes and I proudly scan my organic lemons as regular lemons

• Like 3

From time to time, but I don't ever enjoy the experience.

Where I shop for food it's only registers so no, and I like it that way. I like talking to the cashiers. But they don't carry anything other than food so if I have to buy household items at other stores then I have no choice to use self-checkout because companies would rather have those than pay people to check out their customers.

Most annoying thing ever is when every checkout lane is just empty like a ghost town. It just reminds me how those jobs are getting eliminated because of laziness/profit.

• Thanks 1

I always use self-checkout unless they're not open.

I always use self checkout / kiosks. It's perfect for introverts like me:fan:

Rolling up with a full cart of groceries to self-checkout is awful, I hate it! :rofl:

If I'm only buying a few items, it's okay, though. 

Always 

I'm ghetto af so u know I'm leaving with summ

• Haha 1

Yes, when I only have a few items. If I'm doing my weekly grocery shopping, I'm going to the register. 

Yes, I've started to really hate using the register. people stand WAY too close

Yeah, I only talk to an employee if there's literally no other option, or if I'm buying something with a security tag

Yeah, unless I have a big trip and don't want to scan everything individually

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.