Charli XCX - "360"

GardenPanty

1 hour ago, flower moon said:

i actually love charli's extra bits and the features are fine but its kinda lazy as a remix lol. at least the cover is stunning

How is it lazy it's an entirely new song lmao

• Thanks 3

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• MusicIsMyMaster

• alfonso12

• Gerry I Shot

I'm so happy she worked with Lean. He's so incredible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dcol said:

How is it lazy it's an entirely new song lmao

the production is pretty much identical to the original, so not really :celestial2:

• Haha 1

original and remix are amazing but remix should be longer

2 minutes ago, flower moon said:

the production is pretty much identical to the original, so not really :celestial2:

Most pop remixes are the exact song with maybe 1 added verse and some adlibs if you're lucky

enjoy being delu–

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, dcol said:

Most pop remixes are the exact song with maybe 1 added verse and some adlibs if you're lucky

enjoy being delu–

link me to a remix of a charli song with an almost entirely unchanged instrumental :gaycat3:

13 minutes ago, flower moon said:

link me to a remix of a charli song with an almost entirely unchanged instrumental :gaycat3:

I still have to laugh at them not reusing a single line from 360 and that's lazy to you

Love the remix, wish it was little hookier. Hopefully she collabed with Robyn on an original song too. 

2 minutes ago, dcol said:

I still have to laugh at them not reusing a single line from 360 and that's lazy to you

the production actually changes significantly during slayyyer's part :suburban:

but yes, lazy they made no attempt to switch up (remix:rogue:) the production.

1 hour ago, boysandbombs said:

EW. There would be no Charlixcx without Robyn and that tone shift to Robyns silk vocal, excuse your disgusting mouth

??? Excuse your rude deaf ass. No one asked. She sounds the worst on the remix. That's my opinion so deal with it! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, flower moon said:

the production actually changes significantly during slayyyer's part :suburban:

but yes, lazy they made no attempt to switch up (remix:rogue:) the production.

You asked for "almost entirely unchanged instrumental" and that's what I gave you.

All of Charli's other remixes are done by producers so of course the production is going to be different.

I could link you about half a dozen Charli remixes of other artists songs that only add a verse with no production changes at all, are those lazy?

Get a grip and quit being obtuse

People actually like the remix? :deadbanana2: I think it's actually horrible and it's the only song I haven't liked from this era.

• Thanks 1

Von Dutch remix >>>>>>>>>

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dcol said:

You asked for "almost entirely unchanged instrumental" and that's what I gave you.

All of Charli's other remixes are done by producers so of course the production is going to be different.

I could link you about half a dozen Charli remixes of other artists songs that only add a verse with no production changes at all, are those lazy?

Get a grip and quit being obtuse

yes! they are!

and you could just get used to my opinion of this lazy, average sounding "remix", and move on :heart:

IDK why but Yung Lean is kinda turning me on in this song? ME!SS :rip: he sounds lowkey sexy and hot in this song and it's kinda my type 

:clack:

• Haha 1

umm I needed way more Robyn but alright

I like the new Lean chorus but the verses are a mess. It's better than the Faddison von Dutch disaster at least.

It sounds like a group challenge song on RPDR. 

• Haha 5

love the remix, prefer it to the original. same with the Von Dutch remix. the album versions are kinda bland, these remixes remind me of the Pop 2 / Charli era when it was just Charli and her friends having fun together. hope there are more remixes coming 

I truly hope she drops a full remix album for each track as I have loved every single one she's put out so far. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Not really feeling the remix. Wish they changed the beat a little.

Wait, I'm switching, I kinda like it after a few listens :emofish: the "since 1994" line is so catchy. 

The remix being 2 minutes long and when things are starting to get good... it just ends. Why bother?

• Like 2

remix is WAYYYYYYYYYY too short wtf

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Mystic Warrior said:

I truly hope she drops a full remix album for each track as I have loved every single one she's put out so far. 

there's definitely more coming. the von dutch ep included its remix as well as a club classic edit by a. g. titled ???? (no charli vocals except chops)

this pre-order for brat has the cc/b2b 7" with two ???? tracks so these will probably be similar type remixes

https://store.uk.charlixcx.com/products/brat-club-classics-vinyl-includes-7

365 (unless features are yet to revealed for the album and she's on there) has a shygirl remix incoming 

also the boiler room edits exist… a remix album would be appropriate too considering her teasing a club record and not really delivering one (so far)

Edited by oshyms

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.