Which candidate are you voting for in the 2024 US election?

GraceRandolph

Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Best candidate?

• Joe Biden
    • Donald Trump
    • RFK
    • Jill Stein
    • Cornel West
    • Libertarian candidate
    • Claudia de la Cruz

If between Trump and Biden, I'm voting for the one who doesn't fund the genocide of Palestinians :celestial5:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, iam1925 said:

If between Trump and Biden, I'm voting for the one who doesn't fund the genocide of Palestinians :celestial5:

Trump will fund it as well, the only anti-genocide candidate with formidable ballot access is Jill Stein.

None of them. Democratic elections are a ruse.

I'm not an American citizen, but if I were, I would NOT vote for either Biden or Trump. They're both utterly incapable of doing anything right, partially or totally senile, and corrupted crooks (the difference is that only one of them is being tried for their crimes).

This is the perfect time I think to vote for a THIRD PARTY candidate. It's insane that Americans are so stuck in their two-party system, and it's the reason their country seems to be heading in the wrong direction perpetually.

I live in a reliably red state so it really does not matter who I vote for.

Unlike leftists and Republicans (same thing), I do not support mass deportation, banning gay marriage, banning abortion, banning black history month in schools, or forcing trans people to detransition, and so on and so forth... so I will symbolically vote Biden. Anyone who is unwilling to put their pretend virtue signaling aside to vote for the person who will objectively do less harm to the American people, is supporting Trump and hurting millions of Americans.

Edited by Sannie
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

No one

spacer.png

I can't wait to vote Trump! Mass suffering, mass prosecution, mass deportation, mass banning >> these are The Moments that make life worth living :clap3:

8og36u.jpg

Spoiler

:ryan3:

• Like 1

There was no war in the Middle East under the last administration, but relative peace! So that's who...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

On 4/29/2024 at 4:39 AM, Smarticle said:

Trump since he's gonna win anyways

IWfBEjo.jpg

the success stan mentality. support whoever is more popular!

IWfBEjo.jpg

On 4/29/2024 at 9:03 PM, Sannie said:

I live in a reliably red state so it really does not matter who I vote for.

Unlike leftists and Republicans (same thing), I do not support mass deportation, banning gay marriage, banning abortion, banning black history month in schools, or forcing trans people to detransition, and so on and so forth... so I will symbolically vote Biden. Anyone who is unwilling to put their pretend virtue signaling aside to vote for the person who will objectively do less harm to the American people, is supporting Trump and hurting millions of Americans.

which 'leftists' support these? :dies:

Voted Trump in the poll, but Biden in real life

IWfBEjo.jpg

The way Biden's presidency was supposed to be a return to stability, "calm", and decency and here we are almost 4 years later participating in two wars with mass protests and chaos across the country. :deadbanana2: 

On 4/29/2024 at 4:03 PM, Sannie said:

I live in a reliably red state so it really does not matter who I vote for....

...pretend virtue signaling 

When some jokes are so good they write themselves. 

IWfBEjo.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.