Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• fridayteenage

• Cruel Summer

• Raspberries

She's really the music industry :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

yay F+TM also scores first top 10, so happy x

damn, I remember The Dog Days Are Over being kinda big, maybe it was just in Europe

Just now, Mandalore said:

damn, I remember The Dog Days Are Over being kinda big, maybe it was just in Europe

It was a moderate hit in the US but didn't peak inside the top 10. Florence alone scored a top 10 with Calvin Harris.... But as a band, this is their first top 10 x

Taylor and her power, she keeps on winning and making everything she touches gold x

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Burn said:

well you know what they say about her…

c994f53b332ec3e38e328fc18d2297b2.jpg

True!

The success of McDonalds, the prices of NOMA and the acclaim of El Celler de Can Roca:clap3:

Not her lead single being called Fortnight and she somehow manage to occupy the entire top 14, this HAS to be sorcery at this point :bibliahh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

11 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

The ppl who hate her most loudly are fans of other pop artists who resent her being more popular, its true

My faves are Lana, Arca and Tinashe.  I love my chart poison the way it is :khalyan2:

Edited by Patient Zero
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The biggest artist of the 21st century :jonnycat:

and we ain't joking. :jonnycat:

Literally no one has done, is doing, or will ever do what she does.

We are so blessed to live at this time to witness this kind on slayage that only happens once in twenty lifetimes.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

I will always believe that one and Walking on a Dream are two songs from the late 2000s/early 2010s that should have been bigger here in the US.

• Like 1

Glad she blocked Drake from having a top 10

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 4/28/2024 at 3:04 PM, Cruel Summer said:

Assorted achievements:

- Second biggest debut in US history

- Biggest streaming and SEA week in US history (breaking Drake's record from 2018's Scorpion)

- Biggest vinyl week in the Soundscan/Luminate era, breaking her own record from 1989 (Taylor's Version), which broke her own record from Midnights, which broke Harry Styles' record from Harry's House, which broke Taylor's record from Red (Taylor's Version), which broke her own record from Evermore

- Third biggest all-format pure sales week in the Soundscan/Luminate era (behind Adele and *NSYNC)

- Ties for the most #1 albums among solo artists, second most among all artists (14; Jay-Z has 14, the Beatles have 19)

- Extends records for most consecutive studio albums to hit #1 and to debut at #1 (14; Jay-Z is next for both at 11)

- Extends record for most million-selling weeks among all artists (7 weeks; Adele is next at 3 weeks)

- Extends record for most million-selling debuts among all artists (7; *NSYNC, and BSB are next at 2 each, and Eminem has 1 million-selling debut week and another album that sold 1 million in its first full week)

- Extends record for most albums to sell over 500,000 pure copies in a single week in the Soundscan/Luminate era (11; runner-up unclear, but they have 8 or less)

- Extends record as solo artist with the most weeks at #1, second most weeks among all artist (70 weeks; Elvis is next at 67, the Beatles have 132)

- Leads the 2020s decade for the most #1 albums with 8 (Drake is next at 4)

- Breaks tie with Morgan Wallen for most weeks at #1 in the 2020s (30 weeks)

- Taylor now has the four biggest weeks of the 2020s decade and six of the top ten (Adele's 30 is #5)

- She also has the four biggest vinyl weeks of the SoundScan/Luminate era and 6 of the top 10

- TTPD instantly becomes the most-consumed album of the calendar year so far, and #2 in the Billboard chart year behind 1989 (Taylor's Version)

- Taylor has now crossed 13 million album units for the current Billboard chart year, which I believe is already the biggest Billboard year in the Soundscan/Luminate era or the second biggest after her own 2023

That's it? Y'all continue to hype up mediocrity :shakeno:

Spoiler

I'm joking :eli: Congrats Tay Tay :party:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

Mediatraffic: 

TTPD: 3,353M

30: 1,586M

Without the US: 

30: 0,747M
TTPD: 0,753M

Interesting comparison

She's so local :thing:

• Thumbs Down 5

Technically she achieved 14 new #1 singles :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

The fumes from the OTHs that have to hide behind Adele to be catty :bibliahh: especially the Dua Lipa and Rihanna fans talking about talent of all things :bibliahh:

Dua Lipa IS talented though, she's a pretty good singer and dancer. But yeah, Rihanna stans need to go back to reality :rip:

Dr. Alexander
11 hours ago, Kern said:

I had to print this thread so I could read it in peace at work :toofunny3:

JUtsaRa.jpg

Using the company's equipment and money? Let me report you right quick. 

• Haha 1

I can't at the complete domination :dies:

Blocking Drake's response to a high profile beef from the top 15 :ryan3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Redstreak said:

Posts like these are the funniest cope, it ain't like the non-swifties are listening to avant garde trip hop Icelandic death metal 💀

Yeah, a forum full of stans of commercial pop stars complain about Taylor being a commercial pop star, it literally makes ZERO sense. They're only saying that because she's been consistently successful since the beginning of her career and has never flopped in any way, so they're mad about it. Of all the coping surrounding Taylor's success it has the be the weirdest and most hypocritical one.

What's next, fans of Jennifer Lopez complaining about another actress for doing many romantic comedies? Or Britney stans complaining about someone else lip-syncing? :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

The ppl who hate her most loudly are fans of other pop artists who resent her being more popular, its true

Yep, that's what it's all about and they're not even subtle about it :toofunny3: