AjayII reacts to TTPD

liam13

She's careful. I'll give her that

3 hours ago, pimmelfratze said:

Can someone summarize? 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, The Music Industry said:

She spilled :clap3: ATRL trying to invalid her opinion in 3, 2, 1....

i mean she's talking about commercial success and only dumb people would disagree 

:suburban:

Ok but will this count towards the Metacritic score? That's what Taylor Nation really cares about. 

:khalyan:

somehow fortnite got a mark but Godly as Sh*t didn't. the lack of taste

:suburban:

I agree with her that cursing a lot is not a taylor thing. one here and there is fine bit a whole chorus is a bit too much.

3 hours ago, The Music Industry said:

She spilled :clap3: ATRL trying to invalid her opinion in 3, 2, 1....

The way she's only referring to numbers and sales and NOT quality. :celestial5:

We all know Swifties basically only have the former (with maybe a few exceptions of quality, but still lacking singing talent!).

• Haha 1

I can't believe people have the audacity to act like "Guilty As Sin" is a standout track on this album when it barely even scrapes the bottom 3.  For a song supposedly about masturbation, it's sonically about as safe and as radio friendly as your local Top 40 Christian radio.  Not to mention the fact that it sounds dated as hell, straight out of 2004.  There are other, far superior tracks on this album.  As AJay herself noted in her reaction, So Long London, But Daddy I Love Him, and Loml are all exceptional tracks that marry unique production flourishes with excellent lyricism to create something magical.

She'll like the anthology more. As she should

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.