More detrimental to a MPG's career: Kevin Federline or Gerard Piqué?

prettyinpink940

More detrimental to a MPG's career: Kevin Federline or Gerard Piqué?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. More detrimental to a MPG's career: Kevin Federline or Gerard Piqué?

• Kevin Federline
    • Gerard Piqué (Shakira)

You decide. 

Kevin f'd up Britney's life. Only thing positive that came from her I'm sure she would say are her kids but her career was over after him 

• Confused 1

This speaks for itself.

• Haha 13

Pique f*ed up his own career. If anything his fumbles gave Shakira some of her biggest moments 

• Thanks 2

K-Fed, by a large margin.

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

jack antonoff 

Oh, the obsession you have with Taylor... It's nauseating.

Kfed, I know one is responsible for their own lives but he heavily contributed to this mess that's been haunting Britney for more than a decade already.

I don't know the second person but Federline literally ruined Britney's career and life forever. Not only did she give up her career at the height of her fame to get hitched to that loser dirtbag and have his kids, he took those kids away and drove her into a downward spiral so bad it directly led to the conservatorship and her losing 13 years of her life in addition to any creativity and passion for music she had. I cannot think of another spouse/partner that was as bad as him.

To be completely fair, she was the one who chose him and she was the one who abandoned her career to be with him *while* his ex was pregnant with his kid but she's paid for it dearly.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, G.U.Y. said:

Oh, the obsession you have with Taylor... It's nauseating.

i was talking about lana you dingbat :rip:

1 minute ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

spacer.png

K Fed destroyed Brit, at least Pique had a career. K Fed leeched off Britney all these years. 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. said:

spacer.png

get your creepy ass out of my mentions

homophobicera-imupshemad.gif

1 minute ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

get your creepy ass out of my mentions

homophobicera-imupshemad.gif

Ok, you seem... tortured this week.

Shakira's creativity and drive definitely 

took a nosedive after Pique, but I would chalk that up to many different reasons. Not even remotely comparable to Federline. 

7 minutes ago, G.U.Y. said:

Ok, you seem... tortured this week.

mind you idk you so… congrats on keeping tabs ? :rip: 

BZRP Vol.53 ended Gerard Pique

I hate blaming someone for someone else's actions, Britney at the end of the day made her own choices. Is there something perhaps I'm not aware of, like Kfed being controlling, or are we just saying the fact that he exists screwed her career?

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

how is he detrimental to lana? she brings the best out of him, the masterpieces they make are what other girls aspire to achieve... like a&w... 

he has been detrimental to other girls for sure but i think lana x jack is the best musical duo out of them all 

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

jack antonoff 

:rip:

8 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

how is he detrimental to lana? she brings the best out of him, the masterpieces they make are what other girls aspire to achieve... like a&w... 

he has been detrimental to other girls for sure but i think lana x jack is the best musical duo out of them all 

they have great moments and are obviously the best out of the jack x female artist duo but overall he made a lot of her production extremely dull (she's to blame for that as well)

jack brings out better lyrics out of her i'll give him that, but production wise most of the stripped back sound is pretty stale at times, especially compared to most of lana's work with other producers  :sorry:

on second thought tho he never made anything as diabolical as blue banisters… i suddenly love jack antonoff :clap3:

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

they have great moments and are obviously the best out of the jack x female artist duo but overall he made a lot of her production extremely dull (she's to blame for that as well)

jack brings out better lyrics out of her i'll give him that, but production wise most of the stripped back sound is pretty stale at times, especially compared to most of lana's work with other producers  :sorry:

on second thought tho he never made anything as diabolical as blue banisters… i suddenly love jack antonoff :clap3:

well blue banisters was a messy but necessary and healing album, and that album ends many other girl's careers so :ryan3:

K-Fed became a celebrity because of Britney and was a bad influence on her. Meanwhile, Pique is a cheating scumbag but he was still a professional football player and had a career before Shakira. Also, Shakira didn't exactly suffer the same downfall that Britney did post-Pique so it's gotta be K-Fed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.