Which pop girl is best at creating me melodies?

Mandalay

Please comment on King Princess, the WAYY i consistently run 2 strihm this album for the ear candy...

Edited by theoghon

Taylor Swift for writing Our Song by herself at ninth grade >>>

• Haha 1

Somebody comment on the likes of Aretha, Barbra. I'm not really versed in their discographies.

I agree with Shania (however, the comment about Mutt doing all the work is misogynistic whether you realise it or not). I would also nominate Katy and Lana. :heart:

• Like 1

da Queen of Melodic Rap - Doja Cat

1 hour ago, ThomasTea said:

I agree with Shania (however, the comment about Mutt doing all the work is misogynistic whether you realise it or not). I would also nominate Katy and Lana. :heart:

Yes, I was a bit too harsh on Shania. I included that part knowing some Atrl gheys would belittle her. I know she got the gift.

Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, and Carly Rae Jepsen.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

It's always going to be Natasha Bedingfield for me, a songwriter.

18 minutes ago, New Edition said:

And Zico got away with joking about watching women being r*ped. Sending and sharing naked women unconscious who had just been sa-ed.  

And people are really enjoying his music and consuming and celebrating his success because whatever he's a bop-maker, right?

Women really mean nothing to some people.

Fu*k Jennie too to be honest and Hybe and everyone else who works with him.

18 minutes ago, New Edition said:

That's right I said f&ck your fave princess too.

Yeah, there's a double standard now that you mention it.

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Gaga. The production and songwriting elements have sometimes dragged down her music, I think melodies are her forte.

Definitely agree with this. Some of her lyrics are frankly very stupid, but the melodic composition of those stupid lyrics are astounding.

Taylor!:WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.