Is Normani coming to smash tomorrow?

.Odyssey.

With 1:59 coming out at midnight tonight, do you think this is her moment to smash the charts? Will we wake up to Normani slayage tomorrow?

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Reported for trolling 

• Haha 2

Is that her lead single? Does she have an album release date now?

Time to change the Atr Banner otherwise there I'll be a flop

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, TSwiftie said:

Is that her lead single? Does she have an album release date now?

Yes, 1:59 is out tonight! Not sure about the album release date.

3 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Reported for flame-bait 

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Reported for trolling 

?

• Haha 1

Just now, wildsidenormani said:

She's definitely coming to be the topic of conversation on here amongst you insufferable men. As always lol 

Thank you, and they have the audacity to say she's over and there's no hype :rip: 

• Like 2

I hope it does something good for her, I really do. I wanted a certified BOP but this doesn't sound bad at all. If this having success will help push this damn album out, we WILL be streaming! 

• Like 2

Just now, Musicmajor said:

I hope it does something good for her, I really do. I wanted a certified BOP but this doesn't sound bad at all. If this having success will help push this damn album out, we WILL be streaming! 

Candy Paint is a bop and should be the single. I like that one!

• Thanks 2

I honestly would be surprised if this song will break the top 200 on US spotify. I think it will flop sadly

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Smash on ATRL with dozens of threads? Yes

Smash on the streaming charts? One can hope. It sounds soulless to me

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Candy Paint would smash for sure

IMG_0629.thumb.GIF.8da964f12e7a296506848

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Reported for flame-bait 

You of all people saying this :toofunny2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, glitch said:

You of all people saying this :toofunny2:

IMG_9516.gif?ex=662b7a69&is=662a28e9&hm=

Anyway, regardless of whether she smashes or not, I can assure you she will be the talk of ATRL for the next few weeks. Anything Normani-related inspires multiple threads and discussions, in which she is subjected to extreme criticism and abuse. The same people who claim she's over will be the ones writing think-pieces on her lead.

She is truly that girl and her every move has people seething:clap3: 

Edited by Ethereal
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ethereal said:

Reported for flame-bait 

Girl isn't this exactly like the threads you make about lil mix and dua? :suburban:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Ethereal said:

Anyway, regardless of whether she smashes or not, I can assure you she will be the talk of ATRL for the next few weeks. Anything Normani-related inspires multiple threads and discussions, in which she is subjected to extreme criticism and abuse. The same people who claim she's over will be the ones writing think-pieces on her lead.

She is truly that girl and her every move has people seething:clap3: 

I mean, yes

we've had to endure 6+ years of her team hyping her up as the next Beyoncé, a cultural reset, and ultimately prolonging her debut BOMB. Her career hype has survived on the fumes of her "potential", but that all ends soon. 

nobody would still be talking about her if she released her debut years ago- she would've flopped and fizzled into irrelevance. But over the years she's built it into certain people's heads that she's the "next big thing" with nothing to show for it (except for hole). All smoke and mirrors dragged out for many years and many threads, and judging by the snippets of her new music it only confirms what most of us expected. 

The lashings are going to be delicious when the chart positions and sales for her album get released and users like you will finally be humbled and start changing your avies in shame.

Edited by l3disko
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, l3disko said:

I mean, yes

we've had to endure 6+ years of her team hyping her up as the next Beyoncé, a cultural reset, and ultimately prolonging her debut BOMB. Her career hype has survived on the fumes of her "potential", but that all ends soon. 

nobody would still be talking about her if she released her debut years ago- she would've flopped and fizzled into irrelevance. But over the years she's built it into certain people's heads that she's the "next big thing" with nothing to show for it (except for hoke). All smoke and mirrors dragged out for many years and many threads, and judging by the snippets of her new music it only confirms what most of us expected. 

The lashings are going to be delicious when the chart positions and sales for her album get released and users like you will finally be humbled and start changing your avies in shame.

SEETHE!

The term is cultural reset.

• Haha 2

Hoping for a good song at least. I love Motivation and Wild Side so much... gorgeous girls. And Fair was a cute girl!

Fingers crossed for her. She has such a huge potential and hopefully there's an album announcement along the way. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.