Tortured poets destroyed Genius.com. Most "read" album of all time in just one day.

vale9001

Just now, liam13 said:

calm down, taylor has bad lyrics, beyonce too. you can drag taylor, i can drag bey. it's that simple

:ryan3:

It's just... interesting that it was your first instinct to go for Beyonce out of the dozens of popstars out there from Ari to Billie before you even mentioned Taylor who the thread was about. Like you have something specific against her. Everyone can draw their own conclusions I guess. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• liam13

• Jay07

• NEX

• cuteboyzay

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not people trying to use this as a drag like :rip: 

11 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

It's just... interesting that it was your first instinct to go for Beyonce out of the dozens of popstars out there from Ari to Billie before you even mentioned Taylor who the thread was about. Like you have something specific against her. Everyone can draw their own conclusions I guess. 

i already answered your question in this same thread, it's because i was listening to cowboy carter. maybe if you read the thread, all this back and forth could be avoided :rip:

anyway, i won't reply to you anymore. have a good one.

Imagine trying to spin the public's interest in the music and lyrics to something bad. Nobody cares about your fave's music for a reason

:ahh:

12 hours ago, NEX said:

I'd imagine most people are like me and go to Genius for connotations/explanations of lyrics rather than the actual lyrics. Genius was how I got into Taylor in the first place. The deeper meanings behind her lines is what drew me in.

:bibliahh:

..Say sike

Edited by americanshameless

19 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

:bibliahh:

..Say sike

Not another "one two three Peter Paul and Mary" stan having something to say about lyrics and acclaim :toofunny3:

18 minutes ago, NEX said:

Not another "one two three Peter Paul and Mary" stan having something to say about lyrics and acclaim :toofunny3:

lYriCs aNd aCcLaiM

Nerd Sniffing GIF

OP: The world wanted to know whether the racist self-drag lyric was legit :monkey: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.