Tweet dragging Taylor performance goes viral on Twitter

naval23

to be fair it's a really old performance

She always seems goes viral for being a terrible performer. 

• Like 9

It seems a lot of people can't comprehend why Taylor is so successful because it's not 2 or 3 people making tweets like this but 20+ tweets each week with 75k+ likes :deadbanana2: whether it's about her vocals or performances or her being 35 writing karma is a cat.  Social media never eats up her stuff up, so it makes me wonder who exactly is Taylor's audience.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

So sauceless and yet they can't get Her name outta their mouths. Swifties are confused as well! 

4NmF7k0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

They never do this with performances where she's playing guitar though

• Like 4

but her writing!!!!

spacer.png

the girls are living for blandness and you can already see the swifties crying about it in the replies and pulling out their stats and go to talking points

spacer.png

Edited by Miley Cyrus
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 6

they're wrong. she's the biggest star in the world :ryan3:

• Like 1

Why every video dragging her perfomance is from 10 years ago? I mean...

MgXIqOV.gif

• Like 1

The way this is truly one of our generation's biggest mysteries :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

the performance might be old but she still carries no stage presence  so it could pass as a recent performance.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Bartender said:

to be fair it's a really old performance

She just as sauceless and bigger than she was in that video :rip: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bielneira said:

Why every video dragging her perfomance is from 10 years ago? I mean...

MgXIqOV.gif

there's tons of recent videos trashing her performance "skills" going viral every week 

MgXIqOV.gif

The vast majority of people in the world are also sauceless and bland. They see themselves in her. I don't know what's so hard to comprehend.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Jay07 said:

The vast majority of people in the world are also sauceless and bland. They see themselves in her. I don't know what's so hard to comprehend.

well now that you put it this way…

MgXIqOV.gif

I have to be honest I've loved a lot of her music for like… 17ish? years of my life? and i'm distancing myself from the "swiftie" label, though I would still call myself like a casual Taylor fan, but ANYJUASSSSS yeah basically you spilled, we live in a flavorless, sauceless, unlegg world full of people who think she's infallible and somehow the pinnacle of lyricism :rip: she is not, in fact—hot take?—I think she's a FAR better melodist than lyricist

MgXIqOV.gif

• Thanks 1

She's doing great without Twitter try hards so who cares? Twitter is very far from reality 💀

3 hours ago, Jay07 said:

This is the primary reason behind her unprecedented success. Taylor is very accessible. The average woman can aspire to be her. There isn't anything about Taylor Swift as a performer that is extraordinary. That's why her marketing team hammered down the songwriter narrative since day 1 because they didn't have a strong narrative for performance, vocals, or anything else that traditionally makes a pop star appealing. Can't say the same for artists like Beyoncé, for example. We hear and see Bey's unique and standout talent on stage. However I will say that Taylor's critics exaggerate about her stage presence and live performance. Objectively Taylor isn't anything great live, but she is comfortable on stage and connects with her audience. They love this self-aware corniness and it resonates with them, it's a major part of the Taylor Swift pop star package.

Taylor needs to play this song to find it. I was gonna say get it back but...

6 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

there's tons of recent videos trashing her performance "skills" going viral every week 

MgXIqOV.gif

The ones I see are always from the '1989 World Tour' :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.