16/20 of the ATRL Trending Topics are about Taylor. Do the OTH secretly love her?

Diesel is Desire

16/20 trending topics are about Taylor Swift this week. The majority of ATRL Swifties have been staying in the TTPD album and stats threads, away from all of the negativity.

Over half of the threads are filled with OTH swarming in to hate, but are they obsessed with her and secretly love her?

:ryan3:

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

No way? The biggest pop star in the world just released one of the biggest, record breaking blockbuster albums of all time, how absurd that a pop culture forum talks about it :bloo:

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

No way? The biggest pop star in the world just released one of the biggest, record breaking blockbuster albums of all time, how absurd that a pop culture forum talks about it :bloo:

But I was told she was the blandest MPG of all time. If she was so bland, there should barely be anything for OTH to discuss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

maybe its because 95% of the threads are about her...

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

you know you that ***** when you cause all this conversation 

(her second fanbase doesn't want to admit it lol) 

:suburban:

Edited by TaylorNation
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

you know you that b*tch or something that beyonce sang :eddie:

12 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

THIS. It's not about love her or hate her. It's just the biggest release this year, it's hard to avoid the topic, which is interesting to people.

She runs ATRL :wanda:

Yes let's have an official ban on all Taylor threads on ATRL, including the ones  comparing her to The Beatles, Madonna and so on

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Obviously. I can't comprehend the concept of talking more about the artists you dislike than  your own faves

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

THOTs are working overtime. I actually kinda applaud them. 

6 minutes ago, dejmieeen said:

THIS. It's not about love her or hate her. It's just the biggest release this year, it's hard to avoid the topic, which is interesting to people.

according to oths, she is the most vanilla and most uninteresting pop star so how is any topic about her interesting? make it make sense

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, liam13 said:

according to oths, she is the most vanilla and most uninteresting pop star so how is any topic about her interesting? make it make sense

Yes, she is bland, flavourless, mediocre. But also HYPERPOPULAR. And that's answer to your question.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

15 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

Obviously. I can't comprehend the concept of talking more about the artists you dislike than  your own faves

When someone releases new music then people on a forum are going to talk about it, whether it's their fave or not. Especially when it's less than a week old and the latest release from a pop girl. So for you not to be able to comprehend this is very worrying!

37 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

maybe its because 95% of the threads are about her...

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Not surprising you're in here with this horrible take:biblio: 

--------

OT: I've always pointed out that the very people who claim she's over, dull and uninspired are the ones who can't stop listening to her albums and discussing the ins and outs of her personal life. People always wonder why she remains the biggest pop star. Yes, she has a dedicated fanbase ready to support everything she puts out, but another reason she's constantly in the at the top is because the OTH are incredibly vocal. They're loud on Twitter, they're loud on here, and in the entertainment industry, a pop star who's always trending, is a legend.  A star :clap3: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, dejmieeen said:

Yes, she is bland, flavourless, mediocre. But also HYPERPOPULAR. And that's answer to your question.

can you elaborate? what's interesting about hyperpopular blandness if there is nothing that sparks interests?

vanilla ice cream is thee most popular ice cream flavor but i dont see people discussing it...

11 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Not surprising you're in here with this horrible take:biblio: 

--------

OT: I've always pointed out that the very people who claim she's over, dull and uninspired are the ones who can't stop listening to her albums and discussing the ins and outs of her personal life. People always wonder why she remains the biggest pop star. Yes, she has a dedicated fanbase ready to support everything she puts out, but another reason she's constantly in the at the top is because the OTH are incredibly vocal. They're loud on Twitter, they're loud on here, and in the entertainment industry, a pop star who's always trending, is a legend.  A star :clap3: 

:clap3:

• Like 1

Just now, liam13 said:

can you elaborate? what's interesting about hyperpopular blandness if there is nothing that sparks interests?

vanilla ice cream is thee most popular ice cream flavor but i dont see people discussing it...

Are you reading what you're writing? I didn't say that there is NOTHING THAT SPARKS INTEREST, because it's wrong conclusion sweetie. As you can see, this forum and the whole world is talking about her, so stop putting your words in my mouth.

I don't feel like elaborating, because from my pov it's obvious, that even tho she is nothing special, she ALWAYS grabs worlds attention, especially after releasing an album. People are just interested, about what she's gonna tell about her exes, what drama comes next. Maybe that's interesting, when it comes to her as a person - for me she's flavourless. But it doesn't change the fact, she's the biggest since The Beatles or MJ. And that's impressive.

28 minutes ago, punisher said:

what does OTH stand for anyways

Obsessed Taylor Haters 

18 minutes ago, dejmieeen said:

Are you reading what you're writing? I didn't say that there is NOTHING THAT SPARKS INTEREST, because it's wrong conclusion sweetie. As you can see, this forum and the whole world is talking about her, so stop putting your words in my mouth.

I don't feel like elaborating, because from my pov it's obvious, that even tho she is nothing special, she ALWAYS grabs worlds attention, especially after releasing an album. People are just interested, about what she's gonna tell about her exes, what drama comes next. Maybe that's interesting, when it comes to her as a person - for me she's flavourless. But it doesn't change the fact, she's the biggest since The Beatles or MJ. And that's impressive.

maybe you should specify that she's not interesting for you  in your respond to my comment.

anyway, you find her uninteresting but you sure talk about her a lot. something ain't right

Edited by liam13

It's not much of a secret, is it? :ryan3:

The first top 10 bomb for TPD :clap3: Hot 100 next week

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.