Kim Kardashian reportedly over feud with Taylor Swift and wants her to move on

Jotham

to be fair, i really don't think anyone outside of Taylor and the Swifties are thinking about their feud like.. ever.

Spoiler

i think a pettier / funnier / better (but less mature) response from Kim to Taylor would've been  "you're welcome", i would've GAGGED. :ahh:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bielneira

• NEUTRON

• kayliah

• velocity

I have to agree with her. It's been almost 10 years and Kim has been minding her business. Why don't she take this up with Kanye? 

2 hours ago, JJZAW said:

But the stirrer is the girl with the Chiefs

:ryan3:

how so? :rip: 

She made taylor the most hated person in America and online. She was reviled.kim pushed her to drinking and thinking her career was in shambles. She did not see her glorious career heights until years  later.... i would hold a hold grudge while movin on for the rest of my life.as taylor pointed out kim did an unnecesarry thing for nothing but taylor had to put in extra work to reconquer the public 

Edited by kayliah
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Taylor Swift is 34 throwing shots through capitalization on a track title. :rip:  Just so embarrassing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Taylor doesn't forgive or forget, she won't stop until your career is floundering like when she tried to end Katy for good with the releasing her discography to Spotify the same day as Witness. She wanted to kick Katy down for good and that was 3 years after Bad Blood. 

It bothers her that she can't do Kim the same way because Kim can't be cancelled like that. 

• Like 5

I really wish someone in Taylor's life would tell her to go to therapy. The incessant grudge-holding and victimization is a sign of her deteriorating mental health.

No one will cause they're all on her payroll. It must be so sad to be Taylor Swift. All the money and accolades in the world and she's still miserable.

• Like 3

classy and mature :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

spilled 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Kim couldn't be any more unbothered by this woman's incessant need to keep rehashing an almost ten year old beef..the jokes write themselves! 

3 hours ago, truthteller said:

The funniest thing is that she came for Kim but not Kanye most of the time over the past decade :deadbanana2:

well kim is an easier target

and kanye won't respond the way kim does

:suburban:

9 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Taylor doesn't forgive or forget, she won't stop until your career is floundering like when she tried to end Katy for good with the releasing her discography to Spotify the same day as Witness. She wanted to kick Katy down for good and that was 3 years after Bad Blood. 

It bothers her that she can't do Kim the same way because Kim can't be cancelled like that. 

7 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I really wish someone in Taylor's life would tell her to go to therapy. The incessant grudge-holding and victimization is a sign of her deteriorating mental health.

No one will cause they're all on her payroll. It must be so sad to be Taylor Swift. All the money and accolades in the world and she's still miserable.

All of this. The problem probably IS her, grudges it what keeps her going, other than that she has nothing to say musically. 

Edited by Misguided Ghost

i feel like taylor we'll write in 2030 something like "now you have a cook tv show and can't even cook".

i fear it's not over.

the odd thing here is, we never know how Kim and Kanye situation damaged Taylor mentally, she's the only one who ever walked through that, so it's would be unfair to just call her to "move on already", because we can never really empathize the pain that some one has been through.

But, using a song, shadily targets someone specific all by sudden, like drop a bomb without notice, and knowing this is going to bring attentions (streams. sales too), and all of this it's for an ancient feud, could never be a mature move, especially she's been acting like a "better" person.

That song makes me feel like, she's ran out of ideas (well the whole album feels like that too), so decided to dig something old and easy to make topics.

I don't like Kim and what she did can't be forgotten, but I also agree that if Taylor is really a "bigger" person, then it's time to let the thing sinks.

• Like 3

It's crazy how a site that holds grudges and have the dumbest most one sided pettiest "feuds" towards women they don't know for YEARS because they made a song they don't like or blocked their fave from a chart position is telling somebody to "move on".

Kim and her husband has berated, lied on, taken shots and downright BULLIED taylor for the longest ******* time but the minute she says something she needs to "move on" and she's immature? :dies: oh ******* please. Wack her and the man who pushes antisemitism and white supremacy in the year of 2024 AGAIN for me please :clap3: The only reason she wants to move on and is over the feud is because it backfired on her and she didn't gain a single thing out of it. 

Edited by BLΔCKP!NK
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

lol it's like when someone fucks you over so hard and then now asking you to just move on. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Well, Taylor's music is autobiographical so she's going to write about stuff that's had a big emotional impact on her. Sure, it happened years ago but have y'all never been wronged and then still felt bitter/annoyed by it years later? That's just part of being human. "Forgive and forget" is a farce, you can forgive them/move on, but those feelings of anger/resentment don't just disappear overnight. 

• Like 1

It's weird how everyone is acting like Kim was over it when she was throwing subtle jabs too. 

like this was literally last month 

• Like 3

i agree they should move on but i'm not mad about the world dwelling on kim's wicked scheming going horribly wrong and her looking stupid for a bit longer. it's incredibly embarrassing for her actually and i appreciate that. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

This... was an awkward response. She could have just said that Taylor is allowed to process her emotions however she likes, and that creating songs is clearly her outlet. She would have come out as the bigger person

They're both embarrassing btw

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Kodak Energy said:

It's weird how everyone is acting like Kim was over it when she was throwing subtle jabs too. 

like this was literally last month 

oths are like kim, petty, unhinged, cherry picking, only want to move on from something if they are in the wrong

• Like 1

Both have high school mindsets, let's not.

I'm not really a fan of people being told to "move on" and "get over it" - especially when we don't know how much of an effect a certain event had on somebody else's life. 

I understand that the timing seems rather strange from an outsider's perspective, but we don't know what Taylor's state of mind / thought process is currently or when she was writing that song. She could have buried things deep down that she needed to get off her chest for her own sanity and well-being which I don't see a problem with. 

Although the initial 'beef' happened years ago, didn't Kim and her daughter post videos on social media of them listening to Taylor's music? I'm not going to lie, if somebody had tried to ruin my public image and then years later were online acting like a fan, I'd be feeling a certain type of way as well. :dies:

I personally wouldn't write a song about it, as my 'give a fucks' are on vacation, but as we've seen countless times before, writing songs seems to be a form of therapy for Miss Swift, so let the girl write! 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.