Kim Kardashian reportedly over feud with Taylor Swift and wants her to move on

Jotham

Kim should kiss the ring and apologize. She made a lot of dumb decisions when she was with Kanye. It's easy to say "move on" when you were in the wrong :ace: hopefully they can maybe have a Katy Perry moment and come out supporting each other, but I honestly doubt it unless Kim humbles herself and admits to her mistakes

• Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 17

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bielneira

• NEUTRON

• kayliah

• velocity

The lyrics to the song are too scathing that Kim has no choice but pretend she doesn't care LMAO. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

Taylor herself is probably already over it, but doesn't change the fact it makes for good publicity for her album (and it's working). Kim of all ppl should know the game enough to understand this

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I'm a Taylor fan and I still have questions. 

Does she want an apology? Or is she genuinely thanking her

Understandable, it was always giving middle school fight

I agree that it's tired and that Taylor needs to stop writing about it, but It's funny that people are calling Taylor childish for writing about it when Kim decided to illegally record and trim parts of the phone call to make it look like Taylor was in the wrong at the time. And at the time, Kim was older than Taylor is today.

The fact that people are siding with Kim Kardashian of all people in this thread tells me all I need to know. :dies:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

i'm speaking in general but it's hilarious how the stirrer in every situation is always the one asking the victim to move on :rip:

But the stirrer is the girl with the Chiefs

:ryan3:

• Thumbs Down 1

I just cant that Taylor Swift biggest problem is so instagram fight grom 6 years ago!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

the entire world moved on from this decade old feud except for taylor :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

Dont worry Kim! Trash takes itself out eventually....

:suburban:

• Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, LittleStarmen said:

they both are doing this for publicity

except... Kim was minding her business

• Like 2

The funniest thing is that she came for Kim but not Kanye most of the time over the past decade :deadbanana2:

• Like 14

She's still ranting on about that?? God she's worse than Captain Ahab 

46 minutes ago, Diesel is Desire said:

The fact that people are siding with Kim Kardashian of all people in this thread tells me all I need to know. :dies:

That's because Kim actually moved on and has shown love and support for Taylor over the years.  Taylor doesn't need to forgive her, but digging up an ancient feud almost 10 years later just to say "f**k you" and that her mom wishes Kim was dead IS extremely unhinged and immature.  Both of these women won in life, she should be able to move tf on.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

of course she wants it to be over but that's not her choice. she's the one who purposely tried to destroy taylor and almost succeeded.

it will be over when taylor deems it over and y'all have to deal with it :gaycat5:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

26 minutes ago, truthteller said:

The funniest thing is that she came for Kim but not Kanye most of the time over the past decade :deadbanana2:

Not a girls girl

0587052d3ae1399af4b1483803127e6a.thumb.g

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, velocity said:

of course she wants it to be over but that's not her choice. she's the one who purposely tried to destroy taylor and almost succeeded.

it will be over when taylor deems it over and y'all have to deal with it :gaycat5:

prayers going up for you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, NEUTRON said:

prayers going up for you

save them for yourself, it's clearly desperately needed :heart2:

• Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Not only Taylor but Swifties themselves truly think she's still in high school omfg... how about y'all grow tf up and realize you're stanning an almost 40 year old that just revived DECADE OLD drama to tell her "my mom wants you dead >:(" :bibliahh:

And you're inside every single Taylor thread having meltdown after meltdown stanning her too with an obsession that psychologists should study. 

have a pathetic day!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Kim's only saying that because her efforts to vilify Taylor failed miserably and she obviously lost, and now Taylor is bigger than Kim will ever be. If she's "over it", then she should've had the initiative to say sorry to Taylor, since she's the one at fault. But NO, she's full on her ego, and thinks she didn't do anything wrong when she almost ended Taylor's career until Taylor worked hard to rehabilitate it without any input from Kim.

Kim is one of those high school bullies who gaslight you into thinking you don't deserve an apology for their past wrongdoings because "it's been so long anyway", and if you continue to fight for your right to an apology and closure, she accuses you of being bitter for "not moving on" :mad:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

idk why she keeps attacking kim when she's the one that seems over it meanwhile kanye keeps mentioning her

• Thanks 1

yeah that song should have been out many years ago... but I still appreciate she released this hot mess now as it makes sense to her brand - she's a tortured poet after all :ryan3:

43 minutes ago, Archetype said:

That's because Kim actually moved on and has shown love and support for Taylor over the years.  Taylor doesn't need to forgive her, but digging up an ancient feud almost 10 years later just to say "f**k you" and that her mom wishes Kim was dead IS extremely unhinged and immature.  Both of these women won in life, she should be able to move tf on.

When has Kim shown love to Taylor post 2017? The only thing I can think of is Kim posting videos of Taylor's songs on her stories (once Taylor's popularity peaked again mind you)

I don't think that was showing love... but more trying to get clicks and engagement from Taylor's fanbase because Kim will know they're going to make a big deal about it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.