Kim Kardashian reportedly over feud with Taylor Swift and wants her to move on

Jotham

The release of Taylor Swift's The Tortured Poets Department has reignited interest in the feud between the singer and Kim Kardashian.

Swift, 34, surprised her fans on April 19 with the release of a double album just two hours after her 11th studio album, TTPD: The Anthology, dropped, and one track caught fans' attention in particular — and raised speculation that it could possibly be referring to Kardashian, 43.

On "thanK you aIMee," Swift sings about facing bullying, and the lyrics, coupled with the capitalization of the three letters in the title (KIM), led fans to think that the song is a dig at the SKIMS founder.

A source tells PEOPLE of Kardashian's response to the track: "She's over it and thinks Taylor should move on."

Kardashian "doesn't get why [Swift] keeps harping on it," the source says. "It's been literally years."

Read more

Edited by Jotham
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bielneira

• NEUTRON

• kayliah

• velocity

2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

It's like when you lose a game and say that the game wasn't fun anyway

This :deadbanana2:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

6 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

The game ended in 'reputation'. Taylor literally did a whole album on that. It's been almost ten years... 

• Like 2

She didn't lie. You think Taylor would've matured since reputation, but alas 

:clack:

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

they both are doing this for publicity

• Like 1

idk how she could be so bothered to carry out this tired-as*s beef...

get over it Taylor, it's been long over honey

nene-painting.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

sadly taylor and her stans won't let that happen and will continue to threaten her well-being.

• Like 2

i'm speaking in general but it's hilarious how the stirrer in every situation is always the one asking the victim to move on :rip:

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 20

2 minutes ago, bielneira said:

The game ended in 'reputation'. Taylor literally did a whole album on that. It's been almost ten years... 

you mean the reputation that has 1-2 and at most 3 songs that barely touched on the drama and the rest are love songs?

OP: it's an end of a chapter album, she's moved on i'm sure. literally the last lyrics of the whole album is "but the story isn't mine anymore"

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Kim when someone asks her about Taylor

• Haha 6

Oh she and her mother are going to milk this story and those songs. Taylor gave her what she likes more than anything, attention. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Kim's so grown, it's silly. Kim's so above fussin', callin' and cussin'. :jonny5:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

28 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Exactly, her saying Taylor to move on is like the school bully telling their victims to "get over it" after graduating :rip:

• Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Taylor was weird for bringing it up again.  Kim has shown nothing but love over the years, and while Taylor is right to have feelings about it, it's better to keep these things to yourself unless there's some new revelation to share (which there wasn't).  

• Like 3
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

The way the world moved on and Miss Swift decided to resurrect it for.... what exactly? :toofunny2:

• Thanks 10

i think she realized she's at the peak of her imperial phase so she just wanted to call back how she got there, and how essentially kim was a part of the narrative that made her reach new heights 

i do agree that literally telling her to go **** herself and how her mom wished she was dead is a little over the top for a 2016 debacle ( :skull: ) but Kim truly tried to ruin her image just so ex husband could have some promo for his lead single

at the end, both of them won in a way, the public sided with kim for a bit and gave her and her family minutes in the main spotlight while it gave Taylor a comeback story. 

personally, i thought Taylor had gone the white girl way of resolving things; barely mentioning, subliminal messages, verses that maybe could allude to her... which was okay, but in this song quite literally saying "**** you kim kardashian, you tried to ruin me and now your children sing my songs in your face" IS a cunty move i will respect out of her pure pettiness :ryan3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

d5fb4977e3db50beccc0495a0fb4e231.jpg

Good luck with that happening with the Queen of forever stuck in high school!!

:ryan3:

• Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.