Kim Kardashian reportedly over feud with Taylor Swift and wants her to move on

Jotham

Kim should distance herself from what she did in the past to protect and defend Kanye's ass, cause at the end of the day Taylor's picking on her and not her ex husband. I think she should say sorry and hopefully Taylor will accept it and everyone will move on. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bielneira

• NEUTRON

• kayliah

• LittleStarmen

Would like to mention that it is actually not confirmed that Kim K actually said anything about this recently. Based on the article, all this is just according to a "source".

4 hours ago, velocity said:

of course she wants it to be over but that's not her choice. she's the one who purposely tried to destroy taylor and almost succeeded.

it will be over when taylor deems it over and y'all have to deal with it :gaycat5:

this is so embarrassing :deadbanana4: like fav like stan… 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, BlackStar_93 said:

have y'all never been wronged and then still felt bitter/annoyed by it years later?

no 

go to therapy 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

no 

go to therapy 

Big wow

I still don't even know what Kim actually did :rip:

Some of y'all still ***** about **** Xtina did 25 years ago and y'all have the nerve to come for Taylor because she's still mad about what Kim did to her personally :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

It is what it is but what Kim did is no different than what Taylor has been doing her entire career! Give a highly detailed and biased account of a fallout with someone, publicize it via song/interview (or reality show), generate hype for project and come out looking like the wronged party/vindicated in the public eye. The only difference is Taylor is much better at it and had this little PR game mastered by age 18. 

• Like 1

Why not coming for Kanye? Why is Ms. Petty even mentioning Kim's children in the song? 

spacer.png

Instagram Fighting GIF by Holly Logan

Taylor's just about done clearing her throat. 

• Thumbs Down 2

I agree, Swift needs to let it go

ATRLers literally lose their minds and post essays in HQ when someone gives them downvotes, yall wouldn't last even just a day full of millions of hate tweets and death threats during #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty while fellow celebs roast you and parasocial stalkers hound you too

• Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, liam13 said:

you mean the reputation that has 1-2 and at most 3 songs that barely touched on the drama and the rest are love songs?

OP: it's an end of a chapter album, she's moved on i'm sure. literally the last lyrics of the whole album is "but the story isn't mine anymore"

But the whole premise of the album was the repercussions of that beef. LOL

I love Taylor, but it's time for her fans to treat her like a woman, not a teenage girl.

4 minutes ago, bielneira said:

I love Taylor, but it's time for her fans to treat her like a woman, not a teenage girl.

i think we're doing just that. we listen to her music, read her lyrics and whatever she has to tell. and we know she's moved on.

oths, on the other hand.

Edited by liam13
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, liam13 said:

i think we're doing just that. we listen to her music, read her lyrics and what she has to tell. and we know she's moved on.

oths, on the other hand.

If that makes you sleep better at night... sure

ZzHUneP.gif

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I bet she does now that she's lost :ryan3:

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, GAGAxMONSTER said:

Would like to mention that it is actually not confirmed that Kim K actually said anything about this recently. Based on the article, all this is just according to a "source".

I know what you mean, but we are talking about Kim Kardashian, ofcorse she had something to say about it. Like she would miss an oportunity to get some spotlight. Never, not one of them Kardashian girls

51 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

ATRLers literally lose their minds and post essays in HQ when someone gives them downvotes, yall wouldn't last even just a day full of millions of hate tweets and death threats during #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty while fellow celebs roast you and parasocial stalkers hound you too

Please. Kim herself, who I've never been a fan of or cared for, has received much more hate throughout her public life than Taylor herself

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Poor billionaire, upset over tweets.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, BlackStar_93 said:

Well, Taylor's music is autobiographical so she's going to write about stuff that's had a big emotional impact on her. Sure, it happened years ago but have y'all never been wronged and then still felt bitter/annoyed by it years later? That's just part of being human. "Forgive and forget" is a farce, you can forgive them/move on, but those feelings of anger/resentment don't just disappear overnight. 

y'all type this BS with such conviction as if this is the 1st or 2nd song about Kim... it's the THIRD

She needs to act her age and not her shoe size

Edited by NEUTRON
  • Thanks 1

It sucks that every time Kim breathes, a Swiftie cries but that's life. Maybe Taylor and her fans can finally mature knowing that Kim is unbothered by her rehash of a one-sided feud. Maybe, just maybe Taylor should get a golden retriever as a pet.

Edited by Phaunzie
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, kayliah said:

She made taylor the most hated peraon in America and online. She was reviled kim  left her drinking and thinking her career was in shambles. She did not see her glorious career heights until years  later.... i would hold a hold gridge while movin on for the rest of my life.as taylor pointed kim did an unnecesarry thing for nothing but taylor had to put in extra work to reconquer the public 

This is the best explanation thus far

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 4/24/2024 at 12:54 PM, Archetype said:

Taylor was weird for bringing it up again.  Kim has shown nothing but love over the years, and while Taylor is right to have feelings about it, it's better to keep these things to yourself unless there's some new revelation to share (which there wasn't).  

Is making fun of Taylor's dancing just last month the way Kim show love? 

Edited by Dragonbeast

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.