Does Taylor purposely puts something addicting to her songs?

Angelo

1 hour ago, shookspeare said:

same for me, I already have 400 streams for the album and dropped 45 bucks on the vinyl today even though I panned it on first listen. it's voodoo

spacer.png

Nah, you're just a contrarian, you saw the pans and switched to be edgy. We see you. 

BmdHUNp.gif 

Girl what?

All artists do, that's what makes half of them musicians I'm hollering! :deadbanana2:

Buttt Taylor is very talented at it so if that's what you're referring to then yeah she def has a knack for making songs catchy. 

"My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys" and "I Look in People's Windows" are my guilty pleasure

3gjCfzG.gif

You know how to ball, I know Aristotle

BmdHUNp.gif

Sound is a science, music can be emotion-inducing. The sound that travels in the air to our ears and through them probably have some kind of a dopamine-type effect on us. Taylor is one of those artists who throughout career knows how to use the science of sound to drive her fans into a frenzy.

You left your

type writer at my apartment 

straight from the tortured

poets department 

:jonny6:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, The Music Industry said:

You know how to ball, I know Aristotle

BmdHUNp.gif

out of all the lyrics on this album, this is the one that actually gives me the ick

BmdHUNp.gif

Yeah I agree, a lot of the melodies in this album are so easy to retain in my mind. Amazing, makes me come back for more and listen on repeat.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

out of all the lyrics on this album, this is the one that actually gives me the ick

BmdHUNp.gif

Well un-ick it

BmdHUNp.gif

Is it Xanax?

Tired Charles Barkley GIF by NBA on TNT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.