Can Taylor still make a good album?

Revolution

yeah but she's burnt out so she won't be making one until she takes a break 

i love the fact that every taylor shade thread is filled with the same 10 users:deadbanana2: 

Edited by kellebrity98
  • Haha 4

you better hope she can so you'll have something to fume about :eddie:

I don't think TTDP is bad, there is a really solid, shorter album hidden in there. It's just nothing new and definitely won't be converting anyone that wasn't already on the Taylor Swift train. 
Like others have said, I think she needs to work with someone new who will challenge her. 

Midnights was good. I feel like the only people who hated it were those who expected her to release a third Folklore.

And now she sorta has

• Thanks 2

Of course. After rePUTA and Loser came folkGOD and everGOD. I'm certain TS13 and TS14 will be masterpieces after MIDnights and PTSD.

Folklore and Evermore were great and not even that long ago. I think she's just churning out way too much stuff atm. A great album is one with a great vision for it. 

1 hour ago, Mr_campbell said:

I hate to break it to you but she recorded half of these songs during 2020 

Which is precisely why I believe she should take a break and inject fresh energy in to new material with a new producer (not introduce unreleased material and pass it off as 'new').

If she works with interesting producers, yes.

Midnights & TTPD have grown on me so I enjoy those albums but it would be interesting to see her work with another new producer instead of Jack.

• Like 1

yes lmao. she has the potential and the last two albums were NOT that bad. the absolute dramatics over nothing :rip:

Her fans think everything she puts out is a masterpiece so I fear she doesn't need to

• Thanks 1

Of course! She has the resources. She needs a long break, fire jack, call max, and write about something other than victim complex and exes

yes she needs a new producer though

She just did last Friday :cm: 

obviously, she just needs to let go of the record obsession

I can't wait for my 100 track taylor album in 2030 at this rate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.