Are we in consensus Eternal Sunshine is Ariana Grande's magnum opus to date?

Just a Gay on ATRL

Giving third or 4th place for me.

Still not sure if it's ES or TUN.

Yes.

And now the Sweetener and Dangerous Woman Stans can finally stfuuu!!! :deadbanana2:

Wait actually TUN is her magnum opus. And I guarantee you if she delivered something like that AGAIN it would break so many records.

it's top 2, without a doubt, sweetener was something serious but eternal sunshine is such a beautiful display of her writing and how she can really use narrative in an album, it makes me 10x as excited for what's to come later down the line for her! :heart:

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Not even a little.

Dangerous Woman and Thank U Next are her best two albums, and it will be very hard to ever top them tbh.

me when I have no taste

• Haha 1

It's still Sweetener, but ES is a close second

Maybe! It's right there in the top 3l2 along with TUN.

But for this year, it has stomped on both CC and TTTD as the best female album of the year by being a good and solid album, not trying to be pretentious or anything. 

It... lowkey is. The melodies are SO good I end up having a different song stuck in my head each week for no reason :jonny5:

it just might be, the vocal production washes her next best imo (TUN). every song is lush and gorgeous. it's also her project with the least amount of hands involved which proves its' quality

intro, eternal sunshine +transition, we can't be friends, the boy is mine :jonny5:

the tracks that are still growing on me: ordinary things, true story, yes and

definitely her best body of work so far, I think we are just missing the concept of a complete era & hopefully she keeps her word about ES era "just getting started"

At least she sees how acclaimed the album is, and hopefully she continues to self produce (we can't be friends is her best single, ever (??)

Edited by whiteferrari
  • Like 1

My top 3 is YT PSTNS TUN.

I haven't processed ES yet.

it's prob her best objectively but only time will tell if it tops sweetener and DW for me personally. i do think it's her best work but idk how some of the poppier songs will age, also i wish it had 2-3 more tracks bc the album is so short that i feel like it leaves a little to be desired 

a resounding yes i fear

she better keep this era alive til the end of the year i don't wanna see all the bops wasted

to me this is her magnum opus..the album is a perfect blend of her previous albums and is skipless.

YT remains unmatched. :michael: 

Yes. 100%

Yes her last 3 albums are her trinity 

DW sweetener and YT are her second trinity 

Easily.

Yes, it's safe to say so now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.