Beyoncé shows off gorgeous natural hair in haircare tutorial for CÉCRED

Lovett

3 hours ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Who does her marketing 😭 If the point of the video was to make her relatable, why have a team to do the work in the video 😭

I actually like it. 

In one regard, there definitely been a **need** for Bey to show herself engaging with her own product. 

At the same time, I actually think it would be pretty disingenuous to "pretend" she does her own hair. She's "Beyonce", so I'm sure everything from event looks to the most basic/mundane wash is taken care of by...someone. 

So, IMO, this is a happy medium of showing how the product is used, being first-hand/personal in the process, and being true to her lived reality. 

Hair is different to makeup in that regard. Note how most makeup wearers beat their own face and a makeup artist is more a luxury/special event occurrence. With haircare, professional assistance for everything from washing to braiding to all-out looks is way more common. Especially for someone like a Beyonce. 

Showing how a product can beneficial to the consumer while having help using said product is fine IMO.

• Like 7

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Chris

• swissman

• Starshine

her doing actual promo …….. and it's for her f*cking shampoo :toofunny3: then her adding Bodyguard as the background music ….. nasty work miss carter :toofunny3: that's probably all the music promo we getting this era

• Haha 3

She looks sensational! Such lush, beautiful hair!

• Like 1

Why is she using these obviously fake big eyed filters :rip: 

Screenshot-2024-04-22-at-14-06-38.png

Screenshot-2024-04-22-at-14-04-41.png

Edited by Saintlor
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Who does her marketing 😭 If the point of the video was to make her relatable, why have a team to do the work in the video 😭

Even my mom goes to the hairdresser to wash her hair… Who thinks Beyoncé washes hers herself? :priceless:

she's absolutely stunning 

• Like 1

Why would you expect her to put on a cotton T-shirt and wash her hair in the shower on camera like some YouTuber? She doesn't even brush her own teeth (see Mood 4 Eva music video)

• Haha 1

WHAT A STUNNER! She loves to STUN! 

Bey's hair is so gorgeous. The COLOUR, the VIBRANCY, the VOLUME, the LENGTH. WOW! 

• Like 2

Gorgeous... and I'm going to say it: the brunette looks so much better than the blonde.

She is stunning but where are the visuals for CC, Giselle?

• Haha 1

Beyoncé literally hit the life lottery :ahh:

:ahh:

I certainly am sure I know a couple bald-headed hatin ass folk who were foaming at the mouth POUNDING on their keyboard when they saw this. :lmao:

8 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

She looks better with her natural hair:clap3: Her platinum hair doesn't do her justice

This.

8 hours ago, Starshine said:

GLwF326WMAAyIG6?format=jpg&name=900x900

GLwF323XsAEhvpI?format=jpg&name=900x900

All that beautiful hair and FACE only for her to put it up in a ponytail and sunglasses. :rip: 

Right! Like this was STUNNING and then she did the half-up ponytail which kinda felt basic. Maybe she just wanted to show off how the hair looks when tied back as well but THIS was stunning.

Makes me wonder, since these photos are kinda the same style, if it was her own hair at the Super Bowl as well, just dyed lighter?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Who said the point of the video was to be relatable? It seems like you decided that for her, based on whatever imagined critique you have that she "needs to be more relatable". The point of the video, it seems, is to show off her natural hair and show how well the products work. Her voice-over makes that very clear and she never says anything like "I'm just like you" or whatever. The point seems for her to be aspirational here, not relatable.

• Like 1

She should do something like this

This went mega viral and people loved it

3 hours ago, Saintlor said:

Why is she using these obviously fake big eyed filters :rip: 

Screenshot-2024-04-22-at-14-06-38.png

Screenshot-2024-04-22-at-14-04-41.png

Did the also shrink her face. It looks like the baby filter almost.

This may be a silly question, but some of you would know better than me any way since some of you want to be women and live vicariously through them. But when she's rocking various hairstyles for photoshoots/music videos, how is her natural hair covered ? is a flesh-colored haircap put on then the wigs on stop ?  seems like a lot to put under a haircap. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

is that a filter? Why does her face looks so weird/skinny?

45 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

This may be a silly question, but some of you would know better than me any way since some of you want to be women and live vicariously through them. But when she's rocking various hairstyles for photoshoots/music videos, how is her natural hair covered ? is a flesh-colored haircap put on then the wigs on stop ?  seems like a lot to put under a haircap. 

why the unnecessary shade to those who might know this answer? I don't think knowing how women's hair is styled means you want to live vicariously through them. it seems needlessly judgmental while you're trying to get those same people to give you the information you seek.

to answer your question though, if Beyoncé wears a weave then her hair is braided first in a circular fashion and then the hair is sewn into that, and braiding majorly condenses the hair. if it's a lacefront wig, there are several methods some of which involve braids, some do [low] ponytails under a wig cap.

Edited by swissman
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, i spit on haters said:

are you ok ?

14 hours ago, Starshine said:

shut those bald headed ******* up 

:suburban:

The ***** shade :sistrens:

she looks amazing 

4 hours ago, MaRy said:

is that a filter? Why does her face looks so weird/skinny?

It is cuz I saw one on Twitter and it was a baby face :skull:

• Haha 1

sorry but I don't believe it. why is she posting an alleged "tutorial" but has an entire team behind her working on her head? I want to see the raw footage to see if that so-called product was the ONLY thing added to her hair. @fbi if you can see this, since I know ya'll monitor the internet, please review and confirm if it indeed the truth. sincerely, an American tax payer. thank you in advance.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.