Beyoncé shows off gorgeous natural hair in haircare tutorial for CÉCRED

Lovett

4 minutes ago, BnPac said:

She's a goddess. That level of beauty. Ugh, just! That part where he's washing her hair and her face is bare, ch... What I need is her skin products. She has been talking about making beauty care honey products for years now, I hope she doesn't stop at hair. 

Leave bees alone ffs 

• Haha 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Chris

• swissman

• Starshine

Who does her marketing 😭 If the point of the video was to make her relatable, why have a team to do the work in the video 😭

Just now, Last Boy on Earth said:

Leave bees alone ffs 

No, I want their honey! :laugh:

Spoiler

But seriously I think you missed that interview but she loves bees, she has had a whole bunch of bees in her home like a beekeeper for more than a decade and she uses their honey to make beauty products for her and her kids. I do hope she treats them well though. I want the skin products. 

3 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Who does her marketing 😭 If the point of the video was to make her relatable, why have a team to do the work in the video 😭

Beyoncé is not relatable to the lamba person and has never tried to be. At the end of the video she is wearing sunglasses and the thing is professionally shot and that part is made obvious. 

The point of the video is to show her using the product on her hair. 

• Thanks 1

Her hair is so gorgeous and healthy wow, the color is everything too

Gorgeous :clap3:

I didn't expect her natural hair to be this long whew :deadbanana:

• Like 2

The stigma in this conception is that people that wear wigs don't have long and healthy hair. That's some bullshit cause it ain't nobody's business. I'll get back to MY hair

Gag them.

her natural hair stomps her wigs (and they're the best in the game)

• Like 2

I want so badly to try out Cecred but i aint shilling out that extortionate shipping fee. I hope she gets a proper distributor for Europe. 

At the end of that video is the best she's ever looked in my opinion. I'm afraid to even look at the price tag of this.

2 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

She looks better with her natural hair:clap3: Her platinum hair doesn't do her justice

I don't really engage with the discussions about her appearances cus i find it rather infantilising at any rate. Some gays really act like she's a realised version of their cherished barbie doll. 

The thing is every time a woman/person changes their hair-do or colour, the goal is not necessarily to look better, sometimes the strive is for variety, difference, mood change. If i had flowing locks of hair, id switch that ish up every month like a desktop calendar. Will some looks flop? Sure. But whats the fun in looking back and having nothing to cringe at? Experimentation is half the fun. 

• Like 1

Not Cécred getting more promo than her last six albums (including EIL and The Gift) combined. :deadbanana2: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

honey

I can't imagine that's comfortable? Like, the stickiness, the ants trying to bite you because you're sweet and sh*t. :deadbanana2: 

Edited by CécredSpaces

20 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

I don't really engage with the discussions about her appearances cus i find it rather infantilising at any rate. Some gays really act like she's a realised version of their cherished barbie doll. 

The thing is every time a woman/person changes their hair-do or colour, the goal is not necessarily to look better, sometimes the strive is for variety, difference, mood change. If i had flowing locks of hair, id switch that ish up every month like a desktop calendar. Will some looks flop? Sure. But whats the fun in looking back and having nothing to cringe at? Experimentation is half the fun. 

?

scream-queens-jamie-lee-curtis.gif

Edited by Princess Aurora
  • Haha 1

Stunning. :jonny:still gagged at the pop girls putting all of this effort in for their beauty lines tho and then when it comes to videos for their music it's crickets lmao

Her hair is so gorgeous :heart2: she's worn her own hair out so many times throughout the years but people either didn't notice or refused to believe it was hers 

The name of the product is so corny. I can't lol.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Starshine said:

GLwF323XsAEhvpI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Side note: That looks like an Echoville sweatshirt in the background 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SoJro101 said:

Basé emergency! New theory alert!

her hair is everything whew 

Beautiful girl, beautiful hair. 

55 minutes ago, SoJro101 said:

1281753.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.