• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• Mtjjproducer

• Suilen

• paper moon

26 minutes ago, Starshine said:

The narrative that Jojo Siwa, a girl much younger than her, stole the song and she just now weeks later finally set the record straight leaves a sour taste. After all the bullying and accusations.. good for her I guess, both versions are still horrible. :suburban:

In her Page Six interview, she said she got the song from Rock Mafia + that she didn't write/create it. What exactly did yall want to her say? lol.  

I guess ppl couldn't read between the lines that meant Jojo couldn't have stolen something Brit didn't create/own. Hence the video she made recently. 

But let's be honest…Jojo was being dragged long before we even knew of Brit's version (bad choreo, makeup, live performances, etc). :rip: Thats how I even know about the song, coming from all the viral tweets of people dragging Jojo.  :toofunny3:

Edited by professor2000
  • Thanks 3

A business woman!

I think this EP will show how many are truly supporting Brit after the initial buzz from Karma has worn off. Hopefully the music is properly mixed & mastered this time and not just some random mp3s in her computer uploaded :dies:

• Like 2

That's exciting. She's so pretty and seems very sweet. She has pipes too from what i can tell.

Very smart to be releasing material now!

• Like 1

Striking while the iron is hot. Good for her. Hopefully she uploads Karma without the random cut at the end.

• Like 1

We will be streaming & stanning. 

Vibing Loving It GIF by BRIT Awards

finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

give us those timbaland scraps :WAP:  and the matisse unreleased too

i need to move my hiDhi

Edited by teenagecraze
  • Like 1

Can't wait to check this out!  Awesome that she's striking while the iron's hot and getting something out so quick!

I do hope these are mixed/mastered better tho...

i'm glad shes dropping bc shes prob sitting on a pile of good material that never saw the light of day. the only song of hers i knew before all this was better than her and it was a bop! jojo's tragic ass release was truly a blessing in disguise

• Like 1

Good for her!

wow she had bops back in the day that llullaby song and better than her could have been hits. It just goes to say how labels sometimes sabotage their own artists and there are inside jobs like an exec intentionally sabotaging another artist for an artist he likes to have all the attention. The music business is cuthroat and a there's a lot a backstabbing behind the scenes. Like Lou sabotaging JC chasez  to make Justin a star cuz he was younger and therefore more money to make.

Lullabies, Chocolates & Lies is her best song. Hopefully she put it in streaming!

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jxxking said:

do we think this is still coming in a few hours? I kinda don't..

pYAXghr.gif

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, jxxking said:

do we think this is still coming in a few hours? I kinda don't..

She said something on TikTok about it being harder to clear the songs for streaming than expected…so she might just make the EP just two songs.

:gaycat6:

So, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not happening at all.  

And even the two songs she mentioned might be on the EP were actually posted to YT by her within the last week or so.  

But….they aren't there anymore now. And now her channel is gone altogether.  :rip:  So, who knows…. 

LOL.  Sounds like she might've accidentally uploaded them early :skull: 

Edited by professor2000

The title of the album is really literal, there are moments that hit so soft and others so strong, I love this

Was this canned? ijbol

Hey youtube account is down as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.