• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• B-Luke

• Donquizote

• itsjem

We'll know the result in 2-3 hours :jonny5:

Over 300M total streams :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

She did 83M streams on Thursday. Assuming her drop from Thursday to release Friday was the same as with 1989 TV (100M to 82M), her catalog probably did around 65M streams, which means TTPD most likely did 235M for her to have crossed 300M streams yesterday 

9 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

She did 83M streams on Thursday. Assuming her drop from Thursday to release Friday was the same as with 1989 TV (100M to 82M), her catalog probably did around 65M streams, which means TTPD most likely did 235M for her to have crossed 300M streams yesterday 

Wow :deadbanana2:

The fact that she's going to BREAK all RECORDS while certain girl with close to 30 tracks can't even clear 80M streams is insane :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

The fact that she's going to BREAK all RECORDS while certain girl with close to 30 tracks can't even clear 80M streams is insane :jonny5:

This faux Taylor stanning just to obsessively drag Beyoncé at every opportunity is giving mento illness at this point

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Aren't you a liddo and an OTH? Why are you hiding behind Taylor to drag Beyoncé who btw also BURIED Gaga? :coffee2:

• Like 5

My estimate for the first 8 tracks is around 130M (given post's and Florence's ranking on the artists chart). So the rest of TTPD probably did another 60M, and with The Anthology doing some 30-40M we get 210-230M total first day streams

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

My estimate for the first 8 tracks is around 130M (given post's and Florence's ranking on the artists chart). So the rest of TTPD probably did another 60M, and with The Anthology doing some 30-40M we get 210-230M total first day streams

220M is the absolute absolute floor considering she did 300M+ total and her discography was doing 80M on Thursday. 

1 minute ago, Klein said:

220M is the absolute absolute floor considering she did 300M+ total and her discography was doing 80M on Thursday. 

In that case, given that she broke the 300M and not the 400M mark, and assuming her catalog dropped from 82M to 40M, the absolute ceiling is 350M :bird:

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

In that case, given that she broke the 300M and not the 400M mark, and assuming her catalog dropped from 82M to 40M, the absolute ceiling is 350M :bird:

I don't think the rest of her discography is falling below 60M so that means the absolute ceiling would be 340M, yes. Though I don't think she'll get anywhere close to that. 

• Like 1

Liddos always stirring the pot. Apple couldn't have fallen from the tree, since their fave embodies everything that is LIGHT in the world. What dark, dark creatures. Little Monsters indeed!

OT: :jonny: 

• Like 1

Isnt it just wild how she blew all the midnights records out the water just like that. midnights' level of success already seemed so unattainable and insane :rip:

• Like 5

some people arent really realistic:rip: this album is divisive and doesnt have much replay value

max is 250m, probably around 230

2 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

some people arent really realistic:rip: this album is divisive and doesnt have much replay value

i don't think anyone expect over 250 :rip:

Her grip on the GP and mass appeal needs to be studied. These numbers are wild, in an industry dominated by male rappers. This is after years and years in the industry, where her peers struggle to chart or have any degree of longevity with a single. When I think she has peaked, she peaks again….

I'm not a massive fan of the music this time round (as a non-fan, I enjoyed folklore and Midnights more), but props to her and her fans for cementing ms. Swift as an icon of our times 👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

not you saying no replay value but still securing 230 million streams - these numbers are huge, the fans and GP are streaming and will continue to stream. Swift is at a soaring soaring peak 

Edited by JT55331

i dont know what that means but so long, smashing :WAP:

5 minutes ago, Simondus said:

i don't think anyone expect over 250 :rip:

look at the predictions:rip: many have said 300m

3 minutes ago, JT55331 said:

not you saying no replay value but still securing 230 million streams - these numbers are huge, the fans and GP are streaming and will continue to stream. Swift is at a soaring soaring peak 

its a release from the biggest artist in the world, of course everyone tuned in

but the album is 2h long and many dont like these wordy long songs without a catchy hook (none of my friends like it)

the debut will still be big but the longevity wont be as nice

and i say this as a swiftie

she is arts but not charts this era

Edited by hungrymuffin
  • Like 1

Just now, hungrymuffin said:

look at the predictions:rip: many have said 300m

asylum to them :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.