• Donquizote

• itsjem

How are people not afraid of her power

Haters, where are you? 

:ryan3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Wait the all time record in 12 hours? so 350M-400M first 24 hours coming :rip:

Asia already went to bed. More like 250M-300M. 

Omg :jonny: I wonder how it will hold since it's not mainstream pop and her target areas are approaching summer.

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Wait the all time record in 12 hours? so 350M-400M first 24 hours coming :rip:

There's not 24 hours on the first tracking day. 

Also, I'm still not sure whether they reference the best day of 2024 in 24 hours or the actual all time record. 

2 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Asia already went to bed. More like 250M-300M. 

True but the US only woke up like a few hours ago :rip: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Wait the all time record in 12 hours? 

no
In less than 12 hours, Swift's new The Tortured Poets Department double album has become Spotify's most streamed album in a single day in 2024 so far
https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/taylor-swift-tortured-poets-department-breaks-spotify-record-less-than-12-hours-1235660820/

I'm gonna stay cautious and believe they mixed this up with the already-known fact that it broke the 2024-only record just to be safe, until Spotify themselves say something :ryan3:

this is probably only the 2024 record but 

spacer.png

Pretty sure the "word" they're referring to is about the exclusive Billboard tea, which was for 2024 only, not all-time.

Update:

Word has already gotten out that Tay's new one is Spotify's most-streamed album in a single day, a record POETS claimed in just 12 hours. It also earned the most first-day streams for an album at Amazon Music. The set and its songs also ruled Apple Music and iTunes immediately. Projections for its first week are, unsurprisingly, through the roof.

x

9 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

ATRL haters are not ready for it. 

Let's celebrate.

This week is going to be terrible for them. I guess they can go to rate your music to put it a 0 and fantasy with Taylor downfall while she breaks all record 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, katara said:

This will drop like a rock just like Cowboy Carter since both are 95% filler garbaj

Cowboy Carter just did 100k units in its 3rd week….

OT: :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I fear I cannot believe until we get a banner from Spotify

• Thanks 1

Yeah, still confused about it so I'll wait

8 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Update:

x

What??? I thought it would take a bit longer. The numbers will be crazy 

5 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Thanks. She's probably tracking for 250M+

I thot she would do 1,5 billion in the first week... now I do believe she could come for 3 billion (on spotify alone). 

• Thumbs Down 4

4 minutes ago, stevyy said:

I thot she would do 1,5 billion in the first week... now I do believe she could come for 3 billion (on spotify alone). 

I know you're talking numbers just to belittle how incredible her success is, but you do realize the ridicule of predicting 3B first week when that's an average of 428M a day? 

People setting her up in here :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Klein said:

I know you're talking numbers just to belittle how incredible her success is, but you do realize the ridicule of predicting 3B first week when that's an average of 428M a day? 

31 sings, darling. 428m on Spotify alone should be reachable. I'm also predicting 3,5 million pure sales in week 1 in the US alone. 

Overall, I think 6 million 1st week consumption in the US should be reachable. This is a double album afterall. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, stevyy said:

31 sings, darling. 428m on Spotify alone should be reachable. I'm also predicting 3,5 million pure sales in week 1 in the US alone. 

Overall, I think 6 million 1st week consumption in the US should be reachable. This is a double album afterall. 

Get help :suburban:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, stevyy said:

You are a clown. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

You are a clown. 

She's never been more popular than right now. Even in my country... the biggest daily newspaper had her on the title in their online edition today... 

5 hours ago, TROJAN said:

Glad to see the Hive get humbled a bit. Congrats Poets!

How exactly are we being 'humbled' when everyone knows that Taylor outstreams everyone? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.