TTPD: THE ANTHOLOGY is one of the craziest things a pop girl has ever done. Agree?

KatyPrismSpirit

What exactly is the crazy thing about this though? That there were more songs than expected?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Jay07

• Burn

• newaespa

2 minutes ago, swissman said:

What exactly is the crazy thing about this though? That there were more songs than expected?

that there was a whole double album with 15 new songs on top of this one. but oh well, if it was any other pop girl all the OTH wouldve went crazy. 

9 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

that there was a whole double album with 15 new songs on top of this one. but oh well, if it was any other pop girl all the OTH wouldve went crazy. 

I'm not sure about that though. I don't think the average person was very tuned into the exact amount of songs that she was supposed to be releasing, for the news of the double album to land as a very "crazy" event, whether it was Taylor Swift or not.

We all knew new music was coming, and we knew the date on which it was coming, so it feels more like a treat for fans than any major, crazy surprise, imo.

Not to mention, surprising the public with new, unexpected material has been done before, and with a much "crazier" effect.

• Like 3

The girl in your avi going blonde and getting a short back and sides was crazier than this come on now

19 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

yes, for example her new song Clara Bow is about the it girls of different generations and the society's expectations of them and the pressure that comes with it. i hope that helps! 

Sorry its either shes a victim or about exboyfriends i forgot

Why is she calling it a double album. Mama these are just leftovers 

19 hours ago, newaespa said:

If you are a legendary artist, everything you do is legend.

while the other girl you mentioned is just Beyoncé, like ok?

Girl that was such a dumba** comment. There's a reason why nobody quoted you I'm hollering! :deadbanana2:

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Haha 1

On 4/19/2024 at 3:51 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Y'all love to discredit her simply because she is "overexposed" but how is this Chris Brown coded? Like be serious at least if you want to drag.

Chris Brown albums are usually about 30 tracks long for absolutely no reason whatsoever. The drag is simple.

The same trick she's been using with scamming capitalism is suddenly crazy and revolutionary?

Please be serious.

I'd say releasing an album called Erotica and a photo book called Sex on the same day in the early 90s is more crazy, but sure!

Fun Fact: Madonna was a year younger when she made the Sex book and the Erotica album than Taylor currently is, and Taylor is still singing about high school :ace:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I've seen a couple of your threads and it looks like you're setting Taylor up in every thread. 

But no. Beyoncé surprise-dropping that album in 2013 was unlike anything seen before and was way bigger news than Taylor's extra 15 songs AND she did it not only when no one expected it but also on a day where music was not meant to be released. 

Edited by NoName
  • Thanks 1

release a deluxe version 2 hours later is not crazy

tco_-_2021-10-19T144557.156.jpg 

Carly rae does it better and doesn't sneakily list as one album for records

I'm sorry but surprise dropping an album at midnight on Friday the 13th in 2013 with an accompanying music videos for each track currently holds this title :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.