Ava Max blocked me, her biggest fan... I-I'm scared of what I might do.

Kylie Jenner

Just now, dumbsparce said:

Even Ava Max has her breaking point. How do you think she felt after reading the vitriol you mercilessly poured on her very own page? If you were a true stan, you'd know how sensitive she is. But you're not bc none of your usernames even imply that you're maxipad. You're a tabon, a used one at that, that's what you are.

I have had the same gif avi on ATRL of her since Sweet But Psycho came out. She was in my twitter header until she released this violence unto my frail and hopeless body. There were signs, she just chose not to see them. Truth is... she doesn't care about her fans. She's one of those artists who logs on and sees one hate comment and decides that it's time to go on vacation to 'recharge' again. I'm a maxipad through and through. It's in My Head and My Heart. I put my Blood, Sweat & Tears into her even when I'm Naked. EveryTime I Cry, Ava would stop it. It's Freaking Me Out how she's just a Ghost to me now... she will haunt me forever. I will never be the same.

• Haha 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kylie Jenner

• Kayseri Mantisi

• sunbathinganimal

• LVP

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem very determined to be a copy pasta!

3 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

I had dinner with Ava and her agent a few weeks ago. I don't recall her ever being like this. :huh: I was actually invited to be one of the backup dancers for her semi-hit single "My Oh My" but alas I'm in a wheelchair, it was awkward. :celestial6: She's not the demon atrl makes her out to be.

Be so for real right now. That song isn't even a "semi-hit". It's a colossal bomb. Not even Micronesia was stanning.

• Haha 1