Mine

Fortnight

Anti-Hero

Tim McGraw

Shake It Off

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Look What You Made Me Do

ME!

I fear you need to start taking the "Look What You Made Me Do is actually a secret megacunty avant-garde masterpiece and everyone was just a bitter loser about it" pills I've been on for a few years now :gaycat4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 53.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I fear you need to start taking the "Look What You Made Me Do is actually a secret megacunty avant-garde masterpiece and everyone was just a bitter loser about it" pills I've been on for a few years now :gaycat4:

To be fair I like the song and it goes off live. The only song I don't listen to at all from that list is ME!ss :suburban:

• Like 1

Just now, Forever Winter said:

To be fair I like the song and it goes off live. The only song I don't listen to at all from that list is ME!ss :suburban:

I need the live rock version on Spotify so bad, like, I think I might snap and do something illegal if she doesn't put it up soon :suburban:

sendittomerachel.gif :suburban:

Spoiler

There's a bootleg 2019 rock remix someone made that I used to stream religiously but it's really murkily produced and I KNOW the official rock version (let me clown) will be clear and perfect :suburban:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

OH also @PoisonedIvy I'm too lazy to go back and quote your post but we checked the rules not too long ago and the album thread closing was pushed back to six months from release, so we've got at least until October to be annoying losers in here before we all get kicked back to the base thread to be annoying losers in there :gaycat4:

That base is going to have to put up with being mostly vacant for a few more months then :eddie: Thank you for checking that xoxo

• Haha 1

:sistrens:

edit: wait :deadbanana2:

Edited by Edge Of Glory
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

That base is going to have to put up with being mostly vacant for a few more months then :eddie: Thank you for checking that xoxo

The way there are 15 posts this month, and most of them seem to be from earnest girls who sit a bit outside the fanbase and don't know we're all over here (plus a discussion of the fake accent nnn) :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

wait not available for one hour :deadbanana2:now miss girl

• Haha 2

Just now, Edge Of Glory said:

:sistrens:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952iat4pyi2tzst7repfff

But it can buy you another copy of TTPD :ryan3:

Spoiler

I will not be telling y'all how many copies of this album I now own but we're nearing triple digits:ryan3:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

wait not available for one hour :deadbanana2:now miss girl

She saw those rumors about Kanye having a big end of week boost :suburban:

• Like 1

asdfhhjjk I'm sorry but She could've skipped the weekly variant during this particular week  :gaycat6:

All the poor Swifties in Vienna rn… but at least they have a new acoustic bonus track :gaycat7:

• Like 2

she better "ship" them after midnight, since she has a big lead for the current tracking week...

and TYAxMean when

• Lisbon: "Fresh Out the Slammer" / "High Infidelity"
  • Lisbon: "The Tortured Poets Department" / "Now That We Don't Talk"
  • Lyon: "The Prophecy" / "Long Story Short"
  • Lyon: "Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus"
  • Liverpool: "The Manuscript" / "Red"
  • London: "The Black Dog" / "Come Back... Be Here" / "Maroon"
  • Dublin: "Clara Bow" / "The Lucky One"
  • Amsterdam: "Imgonnagetyouback" / "Dress"

exist???

but I'm grateful nontheless, let me add sync them to my AM and add them to my TTPD extras album :jonny:

so whos gonna get that hit thread? :ryan3:

• Haha 6

oh let me get "The Albatross (Dancing With Our Hands Tied - Live from Dublin)" before its too late :WAP:

• Like 1

Now imagine if I'd gone to bed on time and missed this. How dare you, Taylor Alison 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

she better "ship" them after midnight, since she has a big lead for the current tracking week...

Kanye apparently had a really strong variant push for Vultures 2, so this is definitely an effort to try and widen the margin for this week, otherwise I'd definitely agree

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, liam13 said:

so whos gonna get that hit thread? :ryan3:

I'm not trying to lose my thread making privileges yet or else I'd volunteer with a perfect title

:clack: 

• Haha 3

I didn't even realize we surpassed the Midnights thread 50 pages ago (it ended with 2050 pages).

Im going back and reading first reactions of that album rn lol 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 1989 said:

Me! above Love Story :deadbanana2:

Maybe it's the fact that I didn't experience the era in real time, but I've never really gotten into it, also... it has gotten way too gp-fied for my taste and while I love Blank Space, the excessive gp exposure kinda ruined it for me too :toofunny2:

as for ME!, I've always found it as an ode to self love which is a one way ticket to cringe town, but their chemistry and delivery, has never failed to make smile every time I listen to it...

• Like 1

The way I jumped :deadbanana2:

ngl this is kind of insane, but the only other things I've purchased were the other Eras content she dropped a few months back, so I absolutely needed these. I will never not buy Eras content, I also need her to put all of the full versions of the surprise songs she did last year up. 

WE KNOW YOU HAVE THEM BLONDIE :khalyan2:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952iat4pyi2tzst7repfff

But it can buy you another copy of TTPD :ryan3:

Reveal hidden contents

I will not be telling y'all how many copies of this album I now own but we're nearing triple digits:ryan3:

While my AM subscription has been exclusively dedicated to the album for the past four months, I'm still at zero :toofunny2: I'd die for a signed cd thought...

• Haha 1

Can't wait for the billboard rats to list all the variants in the article :coffee2:

Midnights thread TAINTED with those first leak in LQ reactions and pandemic level disgust at the lyrics of Karma 

:clack: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

OH also @PoisonedIvy I'm too lazy to go back and quote your post but we checked the rules not too long ago and the album thread closing was pushed back to six months from release, so we've got at least until October to be annoying losers in here before we all get kicked back to the base thread to be annoying losers in there :gaycat4:

Bold of you to assume we won't have the Rep TV thread opened by then. 

• Haha 2

Oh and also, the right lead singles ranking:

willow

cardigan

Mine

Love Story

Anti-Hero

Look What You Made Me Do

Tim McGraw

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Shake It Off

Fortnight

ME!

• Like 1

someone should make a viral TikTok for blake's new movie this weekend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.