• Replies 53.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

I mean, I would also be a little mad if I saw this and she wasn't my fav :ryan3:

But seriously, I love that people deluded themselves into thinking she didn't release a new variant last week cause she couldn't block Eminem when we know damn well she would have a 500k (or even more) week if she lifted a finger on those Anthology vinyls :rip: I'll stop arguing with them, they'll hate her no matter how many facts you present to them. 

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Like 7

38 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I mean, I would also be a little mad if I saw this and she wasn't my fav :ryan3:

But seriously, I love that people deluded themselves into thinking she didn't release a new variant last week cause she couldn't block Eminem when we know damn well should have a 500k (or even more) week if she lifted a finger on those Anthology vinyls :rip: I'll stop arguing with them, they'll hate her no matter how many facts you present to them. 

That video gave me CHILLS :jonny5:

I really have moments every day about how lucky I was to pick the right country bumpkin. God knows where I'd be if I'd picked Carrie instead :deadbanana4:

not that me stanning Carrie Underwood was ever a serious option because like... duh (no offense to the three Carrie stans on this website ddd), but I almost stanned hard for Miley and I just don't think that would be as fun as being a Disciple is every single day :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

That video gave me CHILLS :jonny5:

I really have moments every day about how lucky I was to pick the right country bumpkin. God knows where I'd be if I'd picked Carrie instead :deadbanana4:

not that me stanning Carrie Underwood was ever a serious option because like... duh (no offense to the three Carrie stans on this website ddd), but I almost stanned hard for Miley and I just don't think that would be as fun as being a Disciple is every single day :suburban:

Spoiler

I'm sure that if you look at that twitter profile you'll get chills too :ryan3:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:
  Hide contents

I'm sure that if you look at that twitter profile you'll get chills too :ryan3:

Spoiler

nnn I knew the name was familiar :ryan3:

Spoiler

Just to clarify, this is the guy who inserted the clip from his OF into his SHS relationship montage, right? :ryan3:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:
  Reveal hidden contents

nnn I knew the name was familiar :ryan3:

Reveal hidden contents

Just to clarify, this is the guy who inserted the clip from his OF into his SHS relationship montage, right? :ryan3:

Spoiler

yes, and they say swifties are vanilla :ryan3:

I just know the TN intern was almost sharing that video until that part :ryan3:

Edited by Dear Reader
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:
  Hide contents

yes, and they say swifties are vanilla :ryan3:

I just know the TN intern was almost sharing that video until that part :ryan3:

Spoiler

I just know the TN intern put their subscription on Taylor's credit card after they saw that clip as a part of "researching fanbase dynamics"  :ryan3:

Spoiler

And all of the kinkiest people I've ever met have been Swifties so the OTH can **** right off with that one :ryan3:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

It's very cohesive, though. Whoever says it's not, has a problem. 

I agree. Wasn't the whole issue people had with it when it was released the complaint they had that "all songs sound the same!" Not sure where people changed their minds but this album is very cohesive. 

The way OTH have just given up on trying to make somewhat sensible excuses for her success is so funny to me, idk. It's been 3 months since the biggest album of the year (TTPD) dropped and shattered every possible record, and the only response they have is the uninspiring "but… cult base!" :rip: 

I love living in the real world where this is the second best-performing album of all time on Spotify, her best performing album on Apple Music, her quickest selling album, and in general the fastest selling album in 9 years. Even globally, the fastest or one of the fastest selling albums (without specific qualifications) in many of her "weak" markets in years. 

I wonder why other artists with cult bases even more dedicated than ours aren't achieving even a tiny fraction of this.

qRah4AN.gif

• Like 8

When our cult is the last one standing during the Purge of 2025.

AND WHAT ABOUT IT UGLY?!

:khalyan2:

• Haha 4

Streets are saying Family was renamed to Female Rage for puta TV.

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The Best Day (The Worst Day Familial Trauma Rock Remix) will be a digital variant bonus track in the 3rd week I heard

Edited by Kyle-x
  • Haha 3

When are we getting "Guilty As Sin?" as a single…

:clack:

• Like 1

Yesterday:

(-1) Fortnight: 8654 (-982) | 17.215 (-2.068)

34 (+2) I Can Do It With a Broken Heart: 1565 (+328) | 3.859 (+0.810) 

Today:

13 (-4) Fortnight: 7679 (-975) | 14.995 (-2.220)

30 (+4) I Can Do It With a Broken Heart: 1897 (+332) | 4.676 (+0.817) 

Coming to reclaim the record with a non-puta single, while still occupying half the top 10,

only the airplay industry:clap3:

Largest Negative Bullet In History List

1. Joji - "Glimpse of Us" -4990

2. Taylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" -4986

3. Beyoncé - "Texas Hold 'Em" -4941

4. Justin Bieber - "Anyone" -4710 

5. Meghan Trainor - "NO" -4609

6. Taylor Swift - "End Game (feat. Ed Sheeran & Future) -4604

7. Taylor Swift - "ME! (feat. Brendon Urie)" -4546

8. Kesha - "Praying" -4514

9. Taylor Swift - "Fortnight (f/Post Malone)" -4485

10(-1). DJ Khaled - "No Brainer (feat. Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper & Quavo)" -4457

11(-1). Taylor Swift - "Is It Over Now? (Taylor's Version)" -4456

• Haha 8

5 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Fortnight won't keep the record for long :sistrens:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Yesterday:

(-1) Fortnight: 8654 (-982) | 17.215 (-2.068)

34 (+2) I Can Do It With a Broken Heart: 1565 (+328) | 3.859 (+0.810) 

Today:

13 (-4) Fortnight: 7679 (-975) | 14.995 (-2.220)

30 (+4) I Can Do It With a Broken Heart: 1897 (+332) | 4.676 (+0.817) 

Coming to reclaim the record with a non-puta single, while still occupying half the top 10,

only the airplay industry:clap3:

10(-1). DJ Khaled - "No Brainer (feat. Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper & Quavo)" -4457

The fact that we lived through that (at that point 3 of the 4 biggest drops ever), and Her radio power has still held :jonny5:

Blessings to Dalaicate and Apostles-Hymnal for turning this ship around:gaycat1:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

But seriously, I love that people deluded themselves into thinking she didn't release a new variant last week cause she couldn't block Eminem when we know damn well she would have a 500k (or even more) week if she lifted a finger on those Anthology vinyls :rip: I'll stop arguing with them, they'll hate her no matter how many facts you present to them. 

They stan Eminem, sis. They've suffered enough!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

The fact that we lived through that (at that point 3 of the 4 biggest drops ever), and Her radio power has still held :jonny5:

Blessings to Dalaicate and Apostles-Hymnal for turning this ship around:gaycat1:

I'll never forget delicate's slow burn and how it almost got the overall #1 but was blocked by multiple songs, then girls like you came swinging and erased any hope left for it...

• Like 1

Yeah, it's really funny to see Em*nem stans try to comes for Taylor of all people while also acting like they have MORAL reasons to be anti-Taylor when Em*nem is the one with all those homophobic lyrics :toofunny3:

People are really just supporting ANYBODY that they feel can "defeat" Taylor, it's gone beyond logic at this point. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Slaying all the charts omg :jonny4:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I'll never forget delicate's slow burn and how it almost got the overall #1 but was blocked by multiple songs, then girls like you came swinging and erased any hope left for it...

The summer of 2018 was the most precarious I've ever felt as a Swiffer. I've never tracked the charts like I was then. I was deadass calling radio stations to get them to play Delicate before it took off :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Slaying all the charts omg :jonny4:

I mean we'll never be allowed to forget -37 (even if willow doesn't even hold that record anymore) but whew if that's not a badge of honor in 2024 now that we've seen some real hits come through. My fave has so many hits that she also has the worst drop from #1 :jonny5:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 2

i'm so happy to finally be able to post here! taylor is my queen and i can't wait to geek out over upcoming releases with you all 

my favourite track on this album changes all the time but recently i've been kinda obsessed with how does it end? the melody is just so beautiful! 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

ended by rip off the page 

:clack:

14 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

i don't wanna be that kind of person but this video makes me sick. where were all these people in 2017-2019? get out of my house

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.