• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

9 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

795.7m total

So 1B by tomorrow's update. 

:suburban:

Has this already passed Midnights' first week on Spotify?

This is destroying everything, Pitchfork in shambles, melonhead throwing up, GayTRL shitting and crying. :gaycat6:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

THE_TORTURED_POETS_DEPARTMENT_THE_ANTHOL

Wow Swifties lowkey hate Fresh Out the Slammer relative to its tracklist placement :deadbanana2: I love her! 

The Prophecy smashing @Cruel Summer payola working:clap3:

• Thanks 1

Don't be put off by the title, this is really great review of the album imo. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Wow Swifties lowkey hate Fresh Out the Slammer relative to its tracklist placement :deadbanana2: I love her! 

Swifties have **** taste, what's new? 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I feel Taylor has found a comfort zone working with Jack and she doesn't push herself lyrically not melodically as much anymore. 

This is an interesting take, cause in my opinion her writing is better than ever before, and her songs are more melodically mature than they used to be. I see a ton of growth on the new album even compared to Midnights. Maybe you just don't like Jack's production style and synth-pop, which is totally up to you to decide. But I really don't see Midnights or TTPD as her in a comfort zone and not pushing herself. Imo she's pushed harder each era.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Holy as Hymn rising as it should :jonny2:

12 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

I liked this one. 

PANNED Out The Slammer the one obvious CHOP from the standard version.  The GP showing taste for once :clap3: 

• Haha 1

I really think the title track is responsible for at least 10 negative points on Metacritic.

It's by far the most Jack-sounding song on the album, it's the title track which automatically makes emblematic of the album, it's track 2 and sets the tone early on, following a pretty similar-sounding track 1.

It also contains the Charlie Puth lyric, the off-putting Matty references and is just a pretty weak track, which the poor streaming updates reflect. 

It's okay, but my least favorite on the album, which imo would've been better off without it.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Down Bad SMASHING :jonny4: the crowd needs a music video queen

14 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

The Prophecy smashing @Cruel Summer payola working:clap3:

I've been saying and preaching and praying and saying :allears:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

We still have 3 days of streams. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

Oh right today Is still not counted :suburban:

So 1.1b cause i mean if mid made a week of 100M Daily this is doing too at this point 

:duca:

WAOLOM is the clear #1 on the standard, but it's impossible to pick the top track from the anthology.

The Black Dog, Cassandra, The Albatross, and The Prophecy are all so strong :falcon:

24 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

I see GAS had one of the biggest increases :katie2: her next smasha

5 minutes ago, Arrows said:

I really think the title track is responsible for at least 10 negative points on Metacritic.

It's by far the most Jack-sounding song on the album, it's the title track which automatically makes emblematic of the album, it's track 2 and sets the tone early on, following a pretty similar-sounding track 1.

It also contains the Charlie Puth lyric, the off-putting Matty references and is just a pretty weak track, which the poor streaming updates reflect. 

It's okay, but my least favorite on the album, which imo would've been better off without it.

I didn't like It on first day but now i like It. 

I mean on 31 songs i like to have at least a pure Swiftian Classic Song. 

But yeah the production really doesn't serve. Not It's bad but gives pure is It over now?

Edited by vale9001

18 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

It is, but obviously it's not counting on MC, it's not the 6th Slant review or EXCLAIM! (something very fishy).

14 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Robin is like the best song on the deluxe. JAIL!

THANK YOU for having taste :heart:

It has over 2.1m units already :deadbanana4:

What's interesting is in store store data / full pre orders data isn't being given… makes me think there might be a surprise at the end of the week 

• Like 1

Btw Taylor stays on this sound cause She understood that....men now listen to her with these 80s synths or soft rock inspired  music.

Just they don't talk about It :ryan3:

I mean watch these montstrous Apple music numbers only her can make now as female and as pop name in general. She Is really the Drake of pop music now.

This wordy -rap spoken pop plus rockish pop sound It's appealing to the Apple fans White Brothers and dads of the big cities too. 

I always kii when she says "spending my last coin" :clack:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Arrows said:

It's one of few tracks I think is completely inconsequential (lyrically and musically) to the album. Nothing is gained by keeping it in.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.