Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

I wish I stanned Taylor because her release schedule is ridiculous. 

• Like 2

• Replies 48.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

I'M SO EXCITED

Where does this leave us with the colour scheme of the albums 🥲 I guess she had to ditch it at some point!

3 minutes ago, dwuw said:

lmao:rip:

also was lowkey excited for rep tv and getting the re-recordings over with but we are perched for this!!

3 minutes ago, dwuw said:

Oh you know this album is going to be THAT album if she’s making a reference this on the nose for the title, that can’t be a coincidence.

The heartbreak albums (Red, Evermore) are always so good, maybe this is one of those :jonny4:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

She had no f***ing right to do this the second time everyone thought she would be announcing Rep TV :toofunny2: 

This album looks like it's going to be amazing. If this is giving us Everlore energy, I am SEATED. :jonny4: 

I swear if this is some misleading markerting campaign where the album description and the aesthetics dont match the music (looking at you Midnights) I will fight!!!! :jonny6:

• Like 5

Just a whirlwind of albums from her :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, harry_bev said:

Where does this leave us with the colour scheme of the albums 🥲 I guess she had to ditch it at some point!

White i think

Is this site finally working :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, Domination said:

I wish I stanned Taylor because her release schedule is ridiculous. 

Counting the rerecordings (and I think we should), this will be her ninth album in a span of under four years :deadvision:

• Like 3

Anyway I hope y'all are ready for the most commercially and critically acclaimed album of the century :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

I'm almost out of the line to pre-order the album after waiting for more than an hour. :jonny4:

• Haha 1

I think it’ll be a synthier Born To Die/ The Paradise Edition . Def super sensual/ sexual

just remove one letter and it becomes The Tortured Pet Department :rip:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Oh you know this album is going to be THAT album if she’s making a reference this on the nose for the title, that can’t be a coincidence.

The heartbreak albums (Red, Evermore) are always so good, maybe this is one of those :jonny4:

You know she's cooking Joe Alwyn on TTPD and I can't wait to hear it. :jonny4:

I really don't know what to imagine sonically, and this is the most exciting part. I can't wait to hear it. Thankfully, around 2 months away. :jonny4:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Counting the rerecordings (and I think we should), this will be her ninth album in a span of under four years :deadvision:

:gaycat7:

We've been blessed by an insomniac

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Not a new album :rip:

Stanning this woman is a full time job. I just wanted Reputation vaults.

1 minute ago, Bloo said:

I'm almost out of the line to pre-order the album after waiting for more than an hour. :jonny4:

I just started trying and it’s only giving me errors, her store must be imploding right now :penguin:

Hofully is slutty music with foklore's level of lyrics and not another MIDnights

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

OMG :duca: 

OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!
I'm getting Lana Del Rey and Cigarettes After Sex vibes from this cover. I kinda have a feeling this is probably going to be my new favourite album!

this is exactly what I wanted for TS11. no trendy stuff, just a brand new fresh and modern concept :clap3:

3 minutes ago, spree said:

just remove one letter and it becomes The Tortured Pet Department :rip:

that’s two letters 

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.