Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

59 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

And who do you think booked that movie for him :deadbanana4:

Gurl, Yorgos is literally the reason why Taylor ends uo with Joe.

He is in The favorite with Emma Stone and she introduce him to Taylor.

Joe is a C List actor before Taylor, he can snatch some minor roles with ease.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

Taylor hate is at an all-time high over here and ATRL has already decided upon the fact that they don't like her, this album or Jack (they're right with the last one), so she could deliver her best album ever and it'll still be torn to shreds by non-Taylor stans. That is an almost certainty.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Gurl, Yorgos is literally the reason why Taylor ends uo with Joe.

He is in The favorite with Emma Stone and she introduce him to Taylor.

Joe is a C List actor before Taylor, he can snatch some minor roles with ease.

nnnn girl I don't know what timeline you're living in but Joe and Taylor met in April of 2016 at Gigi Hadid's birthday (where Joe only was because he got booked in a Vogue photoshoot with Gigi via one of the producers of Billy Lynn's connections) and then re-acquainted in a few days later at the Met Gala, and The Favourite didn't start filming until March of 2017 (5-6 months into their official relationship), because Taylor called in favors to get her new man the role :deadbanana4:

Joe got the Billy Lynn role of his own accord but the majority of the rest was Taylor calling in favors for him :gaycat6:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

The Favourite didn't start filming until March of 2017 (5-6 months into their official relationship), because Taylor called in favors to get her new man the role :deadbanana4:

lmaoo not this kinda fitting The Favourite plot

• Haha 1

You guys need to stop reading what gaylors and joe widows on reddit are saying. Anyone who adores Taylor does not take a part in those conversations so just ignore them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

34 minutes ago, Klein said:

What's the problem? That she won't have the full top 10? :rip:

No?

Im sure she won't, I'm talking about number 1 that won't happen. She's not touching 500 points sadly.

22 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Taylor hate is at an all-time high over here and ATRL has already decided upon the fact that they don't like her, this album or Jack (they're right with the last one), so she could deliver her best album ever and it'll still be torn to shreds by non-Taylor stans. That is an almost certainty.

That's true, but we don't care, they can go all F off.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

joe widows

this takes me out every single time

Npmgsop.gif

• Haha 1

New Taylor's album is like reading a new book from your favourite series. Fresh and iconic. TTPD will become instant classic, I just know it
spacer.png

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Maroon legacy said:

New Taylor's album is like reading a new book from your favourite series. Fresh and iconic. TTPD will become instant classic, I just know it
spacer.png

Or is Danaerys about to go crazy out of nowhere and sack Kings Landing

:ryan3:

There is no such thing as a "joe widow", they're all mentally ill G-Anon who did a 180 on him as soon as Travis came into the scene because they realized bland beans & toast was the perfect vessel for their delusions and so easy to ignore. I mean they went from accusing him of being abusive to "THEY CAN NEVER MAKE ME HATE YOU"! :dies:

Ugh, part of why I'm so enjoying this Tayvis era. Travis is truly their worst nightmare personnified into a 6'5 hunk of masculine sex appeal and this relationship has brought out the side of her that wasn't afraid to live her life out loud like a normal human being instead of a hidden figure whose image they can easily paint into whatever sick sh*t they want. And to them I say SUFFER! :katie2:(yes this includes the two morons who occasionnally show up in this thread to complain about this WAG era but we know why they're really upset)

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

what was anti-hero debut points were?

1.8M first week

500K streaming units

9 songs in the Top 10

203M Spotify debut

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

There is no such thing as a "joe widow", they're all mentally ill G-Anon who did a 180 on him as soon as Travis came into the scene because they realized bland beans & toast was the perfect vessel for their delusions and so easy to ignore. I mean they went from accusing him of being abusive to "THEY CAN NEVER MAKE ME HATE YOU"! :dies:

Ugh, part of why I'm so enjoying this Tayvis era. Travis is truly their worst nightmare personnified into a 6'5 hunk of masculine sex appeal and this relationship has brought out the side of her that wasn't afraid to live her life out loud like a normal human being instead of a hidden figure whose image they can easily paint into whatever sick sh*t they want. And to them I say SUFFER! :katie2:(yes this includes the two morons who occasionnally show up in this thread to complain about this WAG era but we know why they're really upset)

lmao there are a few who have a thing for cigarette-core ugly British twinks who liked their relationship for the sake of it (those which celebrated the Ratty ****), though I will agree that the vast majority of "widows" are G-Anon who liked the thought of her being with a man with some homosexual-coded mannerisms allowing them to project their fantasies onto the relationship. It's so funny watching them try to pull the same thing with Travis, the "oh, he's using her as a beard" narrative and all, when Travis is one of, if not the most outwardly heterosexual man she's ever dated :deadbanana4:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

Im lurking in the Beyoncé album thread. And it filled with such positive attitude.

But that cant happen with a Taylor album thread, the THOTs will jump in and gives their 2 cents. And also some fans will also talk **** cause its not the genre they wanted, the fanbase is just too big and divided.

I just hope that if youre not enjoying the album then you can say it once in here and leave the thread. Like lets other people enjoy what they enjoy, no need to repeat over and over again hows dissapointed you are or and write think pieces after think pieces about something you supposedly doesnt even like.

• Like 3

I see the sleeper agents have been activated to spread the word that this album is going to flop :dies: 

It's fine, it helps manage expectations outside of the fanbase so that we can feign surprise when it "exceeds" the expectations publicly set by the lunatic Swifties after their public meltdowns 

:nicole: 

• Like 1

this thread is getting too negative/redundant :monkey: 

@Teneo make up sum new song titles- we need to have another kii :hippo:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SLUTTVFTV said:

this thread is getting too negative/redundant :monkey: 

@Teneo make up sum new song titles- we need to have another kii :hippo:

Nothing will ever top Rhodeo Haven, Sophie & the Gang, and Tonight, We Cross Kern / Killer Kern 

they're just too iconic I fear 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, omrimayo said:

No?

Im sure she won't, I'm talking about number 1 that won't happen. She's not touching 500 points sadly.

1) Anti-Hero did 511 points, 2) Like That is the one that isn't doing 500 points, 3) the song will obviously lose steam by the time Taylor releases and 4) Taylor's streaming power has increased since Anti-Hero so even if TTPD's lead won't have as much longevity, I am betting on a bigger debut. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Im lurking in the Beyoncé album thread. And it filled with such positive attitude.

But that cant happen with a Taylor album thread, the THOTs will jump in and gives their 2 cents. And also some fans will also talk **** cause its not the genre they wanted, the fanbase is just too big and divided.

I just hope that if youre not enjoying the album then you can say it once in here and leave the thread. Like lets other people enjoy what they enjoy, no need to repeat over and over again hows dissapointed you are or and write think pieces after think pieces about something you supposedly doesnt even like.

You're dreaming. Some are already constantly talking about being disappointed about this or that or the other thing and we haven't even heard a thing. You know they'll spend their entire day bitching in this thread. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Is Billie dragging Taylor here?" thread is coming

34 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Nothing will ever top Rhodeo Haven, Sophie & the Gang, and Tonight, We Cross Kern / Killer Kern 

they're just too iconic I fear 

Did Teneo tease those names or what?:gaycat6:

7 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

"Is Billie dragging Taylor here?" thread is coming

Omg is this for real?

I would stop listen to her music real quick. Its hard to listen to someone that pretentious.

3 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Omg is this for real?

I would stop listen to her music real quick. Its hard to listen to someone that pretentious.

It's not pretentious. It would be great if more artists could start using more sustainable material for their vinyls. It's just a question of being environmentally conscious. 

• Like 3

do we have any evidence on the album sound ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.