Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'

Almodusa

9 minutes ago, Lemon said:

:snowball: trolling, I am aware. 
Please, we all know that if she ever was going to do something dance oriented, Andy Butler would produce her because: 

Wow, taste 

• Like 1

• Replies 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

2 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Wow, taste 

And just wait before we get to hear Travis dedicated song: 

Whew, and when it goes the opposite way, but still woes us? :snowman:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Lemon said:

:snowball: trolling, I am aware. 
Please, we all know that if she ever was going to do something dance oriented, Andy Butler would produce her because: 

I was only half kidding tbh but Skrillex has some flawless production that isn’t so 2012 EDM :coffee:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Klein said:

Yeah I think between Bejeweled, The Great War, You're Losing Me and the POTY interview, all the signs were there that we were going to get a Joe Alwyn cooking class on TS11.

The album title is just the final nail in the coffin. 

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I was only half kidding tbh but Skrillex has some flawless production that isn’t so 2012 EDM :coffee:

Oh, no doubt. Skrillex is a force and much appreciated. :clap3:
Leave Me Like This is an anthem. :heart2:

But yeah, he is more trance oriented, so pretty far. I would imagine Fred Again before him in Tay cahoots. :eddie:

Edited by Lemon

the cover is probably her best yet omfg this ***** keeps surprising us, PRE-ORDERING AS WE SPEAK! Time to hit that 2M first week

4 hours ago, HappierJealousy said:

1. fortnight (with post malone)
2. the tortured poets department
3. my boy only breaks his favorite toys
4. down bad
5. so long, london
6. but daddy i love him
7. fresh out the slammer
8. florida (with florence & the machine)
9. guilty as sin
10. who’s afraid of little old me
11. i can fix him, no i really can
12. loml
13. i can do it with a broken heart
14. the smallest man who ever lived
15. the alchemy
16. clara bow
17. the bolter

When I say that reading this ******* track list drove me to drink last night :gaycat7:

nnnn not me hitting my reaction limit before even catching up on reading the posts y'all made while I was asleep :deadbanana2:

I wasn't expecting this. So exciting! I love the cover :heart:

If that Tik Tok track list really said track 17 was called “The Bolter” then we can safely call it fake since we know that’s the bonus track slot for The Manuscript. :celestial5:

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Ngl I was really hoping she'd wrap up the re-recordings era before moving on to TS11 because I'm really tired and bored of it I wanted her to drop them all before the tour ends, but I think the New Album - 2 TVs - New Album... pattern was correct after all. 

image0.gif?ex=65ce213c&is=65bbac3c&hm=50

I'm in love with the album cover and aesthetic so far, and the title is great, possibly one of her best? I won't allow myself to be baited like I did with Midnights and expect a soft/alt-rock serve again, but I really just hope it's another magnum opus and not some mid pop album that she quickly cooked because she's currently at her peak and wants more success. I'm also SEATED for the London Boy lashings, the title basically confirms that its the breakup album we expected. Fingers crossed the songs are more Red/folkmore'd rather than You're Losing Me'd (which was very surface level, but still cute for a vault track).

Joe Alwyn, I hope you're ready for your tape 

:suburban:

I just have this incredibly strong gut feeling that she made this album during one of her and Joe's many secret relationship breaks (the one that happened after the All Too Well premiere and the Panama ****), the same one that birthed Hits Different and probably Bejeweled. Sister has been sitting on this one long enough, and pouring all the emotions of her getting back together with Joe and then leaving him again and then getting back together with him, leaving him again (via email) and then having Tree run to ET so she can't go back, so I wouldn't be expecting a mid pop album. She's probably scrapped the entire thing and then un-scrapped it more than once, so I'm confident we're getting greatness 

:suburban:

• Like 1

Did she start writing this during the Midnights rollout or before :deadbanana2:since she said she’s been keeping this secret for two years because I couldn’t fathom releasing one of your biggest albums while you have another 16-track one ready to go

2 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Did she start writing this during the Midnights rollout or before :deadbanana2:since she said she’s been keeping this secret for two years because I couldn’t fathom releasing one of your biggest albums while you have another 16-track one ready to go

I wouldn't be surprised she had some kind of folklore/evermore follow-up in mind while doing a pop record.

wondering how the album not being available on tiktok would impact the sales and the reach

Jesus, four albums and four re-recordings in the span of four years? And a tour. Insane. The re-recordings are probably the easiest to get out of the way, I imagine a couple weeks in the studio for each one seems plausible to me/ Crazy still to see all the new material she's written in just four years. 

Idk if this was posted here but the album title was leaked days ago along with supposed collabs with Post Malone and FLORENCE WELCH.

Fortnight?? Florida? :rip:

37 minutes ago, Squall said:

Any update on the pre-orders?

Her store disabled unit tracking soon after it went on sale, so no

2 minutes ago, Carry My Heart said:

Her store disabled unit tracking soon after it went on sale, so no

They are so annoying :dies: 

13 minutes ago, aliensuperstar said:

wondering how the album not being available on tiktok would impact the sales and the reach

It's very likely that the dispute with UMG could be resolved within the next few weeks if they re-enter negotiations during the 30-day grace period (per industry publication MBW)

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

And when Tamara Lindeman is on the album, then what?

And when we get this spacey anthem too? 

Oh see I'm obsessed with this concept :ryan3:

• Like 1

Now us already going through Post Malone collab rumours, feels like Midnights again with the alleged Nicki collab, I can't go through it again, I CAN'T

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.