Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

4 minutes ago, itsjem said:

I think it fell a little less than 10%, like around 9.6% or something like that if I'm not mistaken

9.6% is the number I remembered also but didn't know why, 

I guess it's gonna be more. Bigger increase yesterday plus the numbers are much higher in general. 

• Replies 46.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

taylor of course knew when she met matty at the backstage of a concert he said on a podcast with 500 listeners back in the 1963 on what he masturbates on :monkey:

the songs are about the moment you meet someone, then the pressure comes and they broke up very soon so apparently all these things you say had an impact on her

but still people are real humans...you don't go to back from white to black in one day about your human experiences with real humans so she's honest as very few people can be about it... you don't even know when a song was written and if was written when people made public his statements about this or that or it's a response to just 15 years old being mad at her dating someone ugly for them, from the day one.

Taylor is so impacting for being so honest. If you want people acting like a pop algorhytm there is basically any pop star out there you can stan (i love how ariana has been also very honest about what she's feeling right now). We already live the nightmare of Lover Taylor phase, thanks god we're back at the taylor before going pop and writing as a living Buzzfeed culture think piece

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Florence fell 18 spots on Spotify WW and Post fell a few places around the world also, and also Taylor, so prepare to the meltdowns soon for todays update! 😂 They are gonna be brave again!

Before the update - has someone knows how much Midnights fell on the 5th day?

Flo fell 18 spots but the difference's only +1m so....

21 minutes ago, Diesel is Desire said:

There was nothing wrong with fans questioning their relationship. She was probably calling out the loser fans who went too far and trended #SpeakUpNow and created petitions to unstan and no longer attend her concerts if they didn't break up, as she should

I agree. On one hand, she's *partially* responsible for how parasocial they've gotten, but on the other, it's completely out of her control. Definitely a double-edged sword of being famous, and I love that she leans into that on this album of how she loves her job but just wants to be a human being and sometimes maybe take a break from being "Taylor Swift." At least, that's what I got.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Florence fell 18 spots on Spotify WW and Post fell a few places around the world also, and also Taylor, so prepare to the meltdowns soon for todays update! 😂 They are gonna be brave again!

Before the update - has someone knows how much Midnights fell on the 5th day?

Oh no, -30% incoming? :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Maybe their discography fell 2M streams and Florida gained 1M :bird:

3 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Where do you see that? 

Anyway, not that I'm saying it did but to fall 1M in that case is around 14% fall. 

Some of the songs sound straight out of a marty heally album 

1 minute ago, TayDine1989 said:

Maybe their discography fell 2M streams and Florida gained 1M :bird:

We can only hope :)

Lil drops in Spotify streams are expected for today's update since some tracks were falling on US AM yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Where do you see that? 

Anyway, not that I'm saying it did but to fall 1M in that case is around 14% fall. 

cause the difference between ywo artists, one the 90th most streamed on spotify on a day and the other 80th that's the difference. Once got 7M saily streams, the other 7.8M- Not someone 7M and the other 15. 

Edited by vale9001

5 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Where do you see that? 

chartmasters streaming tool

My Black Dog CD finally arrived the other day and oh wow it's GORGEOUS. Even the unboxing videos online didn't do it justice. The packaging for the "artifacts" is so beautiful and carefully thought out, and the price wasn't bad at all for all the goodies you get.

You can tell how special this era is for her and how much she put into it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jude said:

Lil drops in Spotify streams are expected for today's update since some tracks were falling on US AM yesterday. 

taylor usually, but it's like this for basically the 90% of the releases of a big artist with an hyped album, has an increase on Mon, a decrease on Tue, a decrease but kinda stable on WED and a broader decrease on Thurs.

Edited by vale9001

swifites in germany should unite and stream and buy fortnight

its closed to being her 1st #1 there

The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived hits hard :coffee:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

As a counter, it's also totally possible to be in love with two people at once, or be conflicted when in a monogamous relationship, especially if the relationship is souring.

Then again, we'll never know, but there's tons of hints about him in the Fortnight video and them "writing letters" to each other over time. We can only speculate.

Taylor seems to be the kind of woman who lowkey gets obsessed with her partner. I don't think she has room for two. It seems she only gets a wandering eye when she feels a lack of love and respect from her partner.

To be honest, I knew the relationship with Joe was pretty much over when she walked up to Harry during the Grammys in 2023. There was something very suspicious about it, but I guess Harry wasn't available and her wandering eye moved on. And when the wandering eye of Miss "I wanted to leave him, I needed a reason" found Matty, she convinced herself that it was a brilliant idea and meant to be, despite the 1000 red flags. And the rest is history. :ducky:

Brand 

New

Full

Throttle

Bopping Happy Baby GIF by Pipapeep

So High School THE BEST SONG!

The way I Can Fix him has been rising on my favorites list :jonnycat:

I must have played it 20 times yesterday, it just hit all of a sudden

• Like 2

I laughed in your face and said :gaycatina1:

"You're not Dylan Thomas,

I'm not Patti Smith, :gaygacat5:

this ain't the Chelsea hotel" :gaylorcat2:

we modern idiots :gaycat4:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

The way I Can Fix him has been rising on my favorites list :jonnycat:

I must have played it 20 times yesterday, it just hit all of a sudden

it's such a sexy slow burn of a song, I love it so much :jonnycat::jonnycat:

Fortnight has such an unconventional song structure for a radio single.... I need it to smash smash.

rkUdLFi.gif

• Like 2

She really posted a video showing a timetable of two days and that was it :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

The standard version trinity:

Guilty As Sin > The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived > So Long, London

the anthology trinity:

The Black Dog > imgonnagetyouback > The Albotross

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.