Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

If yall had to rank this double album from 1/10 how would you rank it (honestly)

I did a full listen again and I'm giving it a solid 7.7 

• Replies 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

**** reviews, i can't read. What we need are the REACTION videos  :falcon:

a SONG. The 4 bonus tracks are so good. She knew what she was doing

115589_original.gif

The chats & react girlies are late to the party I hate it here

Does anyone also think that the title track is one of the biggest growers on the album so far? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Goaty said:

The way it's going to take me months to digest all of the tracks :deadbanana:

Eggactly. Can't believe she did this in April with 8 more months left in the year for new music. I'm gonna be ignoring so much of it!

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

If yall had to rank this double album from 1/10 how would you rank it (honestly)

I did a full listen again and I'm giving it a solid 7.7 

My current score is 8.5, there are some songs I really don't like right now but they might grow on me like Midnights did. Overall I think this is a really strong project tbh

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Does anyone also think that the title track is one of the biggest growers on the album so far? 

1000000000% 

that production is SO good and the melody is very sneaky. sneaks up my list every listen!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

No

Evermore is my 13/10 album so I guess this is 13.13 

SUvJA.gif

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

a SONG. The 4 bonus tracks are so good. She knew what she was doing

They really are. Each one of them is magnificent. If it wasn't for the Anthology, I would have been so mad if we had to wait X months for a Til Dawn-like version that included them all in a digital version, since I am very anal about album organization!!

Tha anthology shits bricks on whatever uninspired mess the standard version is.

11 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

When the hell did i become the 4th biggest poster:suburban:I hate it, this is not fitting at all :clown:

nnnn I think it was the leak meltdowns over Matty :deadbanana4:

the Apple update... 

The way this is exactly what I wanted/want for Rihanna to do. As many songs as possible and then just save the ones I like. 

*** short "cohesive" albums tbh

• Like 1

"beauty is the beast that roars down on all fours" confirms the theory that she likes pup play. :suburban:

Enough on the standard version. I rolled my eyes first time I heard it, now it grew on me massively. This whole collection is just good af

Edited by Kern
  • Like 4

The albatross is THEE highlight.

• Like 1

the number of threads made on atrl about the album....most discussed album this d̶e̶c̶a̶d̶e̶ century fr

1 minute ago, FENTY. said:

The way this is exactly what I wanted/want for Rihanna to do. As many songs as possible and then just save the ones I like. 

*** short "cohesive" albums tbh

This is what I never understand. Like, if you don't like certain songs...fine. Delete them and make your own album.

I hate when people gatekeep this **** and tell artists to trim the albums down, f**k off!

• Thanks 2

Just now, Lille said:

This is what I never understand. Like, if you don't like certain songs...fine. Delete them and make your own album.

I hate when people gatekeep this **** and tell artists to trim the albums down, f**k off!

I'll never understand music fans who don't want more music.

Or music fans who demand these long ass eras full of promotion and all this extra ****... compared to their fav releasing more music. 

??

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.