Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

YouTube reaction channels when they saw she announced a 2am edition with 15 more songs

done-finished.gif

Now they'll have 2 highly engaged videos

a56.gif

• Haha 3

• Replies 46.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

she really said "SAVE US AARON DESSNER" :ryan3:

4 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Who are Chloe, Sam, Sophia, Marcus, Cassandra, Peter and Robin? 

her children

Just now, Gladiator said:

I'm anticipating that so much. I remember how a lot reacted at 3am which ... obvs did not have this many tracks. 

Oh same, I'm perched for the 3/4 reaction channels I follow to do a deep dive on these albums :jonnycat:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Who are Chloe, Sam, Sophia, Marcus, Cassandra, Peter and Robin? 

James' exes

a56.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kern said:

you were so right for saying to listne to the album on the shuffle. Mixing standard tracks with the others makes it great experience. Ugh her mind

They shuffle so much better without blending together from sonic similarities!!!

• Like 1

Finished the anthology 

Jesus. Taylor + Aaron i kneel

This should've been TS11

Not J*ck and M*tty

ohhhhhhh

thanK you aIMee spells out KIM 

now I get it

• Haha 1

The pre chorus in broken heart reminds me of something I'm not quite sure :jonny2: I think it's something she's done before

The Anthology > evermore > folklore > Red > the rest

200.gif?cid=a595bef3cs4icix8op15i83xf4ku

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kern said:

you were so right for saying to listne to the album on the shuffle. Mixing standard tracks with the others makes it great experience. Ugh her mind

YUP. They all hit better when they're in a blender. I'm currently levitating.

Florida!!! just played after How Did It End? I lost my mind.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry but the Anthology is a big snoozefest. All songs sound the same and it's basically a evermore 2.0. There are some greats songs there like The Black Dog, So High School (best song of the Anthology), The Albatross and that's it. Cassandra chorus is the same as Peace and she doesn't even hide it. Won't be using these tracks apart from these three.

Standard album >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Cassandra or Kassandra (/kəˈsændrə/;[2] Ancient Greek: Κασσάνδρα, pronounced [kas:ándra], also Greek: Κασσάνδρα, and sometimes referred to as Alexandra)[3] in Greek mythology was a Trojan priestess dedicated to the god Apollo and fated by him to utter true prophecies but never to be believed.

• Thanks 1

I wonder if Sophia is actually Sophie and Sam, Chloe, and Marcus are her gang :suburban:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

she probably considered releasing the second half as a separate album later this year, then remembered how evermore is a lowkey flop for her standards and did this

I agree that she considered releasing album later at first, but I think she decided to do it now because of preorders numbers. I truly believe that she has a chance to beat 25, maybe they saw this opportunity and went with it.

• Like 2

Fresh Out The Slammer tempo change still GAGGING.

9J5hSVK.jpg?2

1 minute ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

it's basically a evermore 2.0

imagine using this in a derogatory way

• Like 11

WAIT does this mean all the pre-orders with double jewel cases get The Anthology too???? :jonny5:

Not the double album truthers winning when we swore they were delusions. :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

This is kinda Nicki'd she's so shameless. 15 new tracks? :skull:

:clack:

I already know which side I will like more based on those credits 

:suburban:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

I'm so sorry but the Anthology is a big snoozefest. All songs sound the same and it's basically a evermore 2.0. There are some greats songs there like The Black Dog, So High School (best song of the Anthology), The Albatross and that's it. Cassandra chorus is the same as Peace and she doesn't even hide it. Won't be using these tracks apart from these three.

Standard album >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh no, Evermore isn't my cup of tea at all. Now I'm scared of listening to it. 

2 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

The Anthology > evermore > folklore > Red > the rest

200.gif?cid=a595bef3cs4icix8op15i83xf4ku

you get it

I am gonna need one of the Professor Swifties to write a dissertation on all the tracks and who they refer to and why and how 

1 minute ago, pinkbowvintage said:

WAIT does this mean all the pre-orders with double jewel cases get The Anthology too???? :jonny5:

I don't think so. I think I saw someone that already received their copy from the store and only has one CD

title track being second is a whole foul, like hitting us with that bridge from the getgo when she had two whole hours worth of stuffing prepared for us to get through following it, no words...

i've only listened to like 6 songs but i'm shook how everyone on twitter said this was terrible. it sounds very solid so far and already obliterates MIDnights and lOver

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.