Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY'

Almodusa

2 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I'll have to debut a longer avi once the video is out but for now this will do :jonnycat:

IMG_0858.gif.007f0afdc53b1fac36f2b990668b9aaf.gif

it's giving her best MV ever :WAP: 

stunning :WAP:

I can't wait for the full video so I can make avis :WAP:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Magickarp

By the way I need to test a theory, for swifties that passionately enjoy this album

Spoiler

Do you read and or write fanfiction :khalyan2: idk I just feel like the manic girlies who get it, get it

21 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

excited for joseph khan to make his comeback :clap3:

This is definitely self directed

I'm playing Fortnight and replaying the MV preview in a loop. It's kind of a vibe! Wish the song hit harder tho 

The visuals are giving Rep TV cover 

It's so weird how some of the people on this site who don't like this album have forgotten that their opinion is not fact :bam:

• Like 1

Oh the video is coming for LWYMMD isn't it 

Something about it is giving that one scene towards the end of AHS Asylum 

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Oh the video is coming for LWYMMD isn't it 

No

CpbbxKe.thumb.jpg.a2f4dd8a0cfeea9f8e348b

No wonder I LOVE the album!!!

THIS IS SO PUTA! VA A REPUTAR!!!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

With all due respect, if a Lady Gaga fan thinks the album is terrible it's an extremely good sign for most of us

I'd undo the pre-save if they said it reminds them of Chromatica :bibliahh:

I still can't believe she really thought they were end game in 6 weeks, & that her parents weren't pretending to like him. 

Even my daddy just loves him I'm his lady

And time doesn't it give some perspective? 

And no you can't come to the wedding 

It does, doesn't it? karma came for u, narsty woman.

kii-laughing.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Now that we've had the album for a day, what season does this fit under :khalyan2:

Summer evening :giraffe:

is fortnight uptempo?

And she renewed her Illuminati contract with that MK Ultra or whatever reference and Maria from Metropolis :WAP: I just know that dusty fad from 2010 Vigilant Transphobic is already typing up his article as we speak

maria.jpg

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I still can't believe she really thought they were end game in 6 weeks, & that her parents weren't pretending to like him. 

Even my daddy just loves him I'm his lady

And time doesn't it give some perspective? 

And no you can't come to the wedding 

It does, doesn't it? karma came for u, narsty woman.

kii-laughing.gif

Just imagine the emails Scott sent out during that time

• Haha 3

The MV looks ******* amazing, this woman omg :WAP: NO ONE on earth is this creative, surprising, engaging to consume and follow in literally any form in entertainment :WAP: and to think she certainly has a lot more surprises incoming :WAP: my hype through the roof

• Like 5

Anyway I love how on this album she just lays bare her whole entire real self and doesn't apologize for the feelings she had for that man and how they made her feel alive, like we love a messy queen 

Like in listening to this album, I often feel like this is a completely different person than she was on her prior albums, which is kind of an impressive thing to pull off eleven whole albums in :deadbanana2:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

"Move to Florida" could be an inside joke thing between the 2 of them a decade ago. 

Could even parallel to mean "Move to London", because she moved there, & felt like her "car" (love) wouldn't start up, until she touched Matty.

Fortnight = Matty intensifies.

The fact she used the Florida!!! sample in the Fortnight MV teaser. It's definitely an inside joke they share like William Bowery.

You can beat the heat if you beat the charges too 

They said I was a cheat, I guess it must be true

Florida, can I use you up? 

Florida, is one hell of a drug

Florida, can you **** me up?

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

Anyway I love how on this album she just lays bare her whole entire real self and doesn't apologize for the feelings she had for that man and how they made her feel alive, like we love a messy queen 

Like in listening to this album, I often feel like this is a completely different person than she was on her prior albums, which is kind of an impressive thing to pull off eleven whole albums in :deadbanana2:

Has she EVER sounded this emotionally shameless??? This woman has big feelings and it's amazing to witness what they create :jonny:

• Like 5

I was wrong about Fortnight 

:WAP:

2 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

The MV looks ******* amazing, this woman omg :WAP: NO ONE on earth is this creative, surprising, engaging to consume and follow in literally any form in entertainment :WAP: and to think she certainly has a lot more surprises incoming :WAP: my hype through the roof

the way you won, Post Malone 

Post Malone

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

No you are absolutely right :deadbanana2: the Achilles heels to a powerful independent business woman like her, is a bad boy :deadbanana2: and it was so obvious throughout this album, it truly feels like her true un PR'd self :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Just imagine the emails Scott sent out during that time

Hopefully with more details about his erectile function! 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.